dry cured yeilds per 4x4 space.

Curious of everyone’s indoor yeilds per 4x4 area. What growing medium, what lighting, nutrients, strain, ect… THIS IS NOT A DICK MEASURING CONTEST! Just curious to see what people are doing. My best.
Strain: g13 labs. Pineapple Express
Lighting: 440 watts of cxb3590’s
Nutrients: complete canna line (coco base)
Yeild: 2.2 units from 9 plants

4 Likes

Few days before harvest.

5 Likes

2.2 off 440 watts is impressive :pray:

7 Likes

It shocked me, but now I cant get over 1.8 under a 600w led. :thinking:

1 Like

Flood and drain (Ebb and flow)?

Yup, works very well.

That’s great too!!

haven’t run a full crop in years, I pull plants every 2 weeks but I generally pull 3-4oz per 2 weeks from a 2x3 tote. Have a bunch stacked in a 6x6 area. 2 600w HPS. It’s far from dialed in :joy::joy::joy::rofl:

water only, just feed the soil with microbes, castings, guano, and compost.

2.2 off of a 440 is really good, was that with the older style light? Have you tried Gavita, Phantom or any of the DE lights? I know many people’s yields went up quite a bit after making the switch. As well 1.8 from LED is great! Have you looked into LEC lighting? I’ve heard of folks having better success with them over the LED but what do I know, I just use the sun lol. Those are great numbers by the way and from what I can tell in the pic the flowers look great. Pat yourself on the back and keep at it that’s for sure. :v::100:

1 Like

Wow so u have a continuous harvest off one area always on 12/12, and just switch out a tote every 2 weeks? That’s an awesome idea for small growers, I bet u can setup trellis nets for each tote too!
How do u deal with the older ones over growing the smaller ones?

My first ever grow was in a 4x4 with 1x600hps, 9x plants in 3.7 gallon pots. Yielded 17 62oz dried and cured.

It’s all about the cmh now, but may make the jump to led.

The 440w led I built a couple years ago. 12 cree cxb3590’s running off 2 mean meanwell hlg 240-1050’s. I’ll never go back to hid lighting in a smaller garden. Indoors I’m always limited on power. LEDs dont make as much heat, uses less ac, and still puts out a lot of light.

That’s why I suggested the LEC, pretty sure they use less power and emit even less heat but like I said I use the sun lol

dude you ever try light emitting plasma ?? i have many and do aeroponics and scrog with some killer results

1 Like

my aeroponics pot never made a dark extract and i use way way less food like 20% of normal and and way less water, the taste is clean af… cleanest i’ve smoked in 20 years and i have grown dope since i was 12 lol been doing aeroponic true high pressure for about 8 years now with many ups and downs but its super awesome not watering plants ever again my microcontroller does all the work

4 Likes

yep exactly!

My room is broken into 2 areas separated by the thick white 3mm plastic. One area is for veg, clones, moms and is run by COB LEDs on an 18/6 schedule.

The other area is the 6x6 flower section with 12/12 lighting. My cloner is always full so I have stuff constantly rotating back into veg. Whenever I plant a clone I take another one the next day.

I use regular black totes for flowering containers that hold around 20gal of soil each. I typically run 2-4 plants per tote depending on the plant size.

To combat the overgrowing issue, I run 2 lights and whenever I put new plants in, they go under one light, the older plants go under the other. The plants in the middle just go in the middle of the lights and get adequate lighting that way.

It’s all personal so growing huge crops was just way too time consuming for me. Trimming would take weeks and the quality of the crop tended to suffer. I can actually stuff more plants into the area this way because they’re in varying stages of growth.

Now it’s nice, I chop down a tote, hang the plants to dry. After a week it will be dry enough to trim, so I trim it up one plant per day (takes about 30-60 mins as I only trim the main colas and bag the rest for blasting).

Then that tote is done and I have a week in between usually before the next chop and the cycle repeats.

I really like growing this way. It’s cool because if I have a surplus of a certain strain it gives me to opportunity to just extract the entire plant as I don’t need any flower from it around.

It also lends favorable to growing multiple strains. I have about 10 mothers I’m cycling at the moment.

do you have trouble keeping an even canopy like that?

yeah somewhat, but at the same time due to my schedule I usually put the plants in bloom when they’re 12-16" so they end up around 3.5-4’ when done. Putting the new plants under one light and moving them to the other when they are taller works out. One light is a bit higher than the other to help this.

Sometimes I end up with plants that grow much taller than others. I just supercrop these colas when they get too tall to keep things more even. I do have some stretch issues from time to time, but with the grow being personal, it doesn’t matter much… If I have a plant that gets crowded out and doesn’t grow that well I just end up blasting the whole plant

2 Likes