Dred_Pirate and Diamond_Alchemy workshop in Earlsboro, OK. Jan 22nd and 23rd

Jan 22nd and 23rd @Diamondalchemy and myself will be in Oklahoma with @theonlybill @borofarms, hosting a workshop on diamonds and batter, with a crc follow up demonstration.

Goodlifegang discount is available through Christmas. Message me for the link for the discount tickets

@Shadownaught and @TheWillBilly will be there along with @jwoodbreh (he’s not on here)

34 Likes

Will this one be online?

Ban from merica cant make it :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

An online one would be pretty cool, but I haven’t done one yet.

9 Likes

Pleaase i beg ya! :joy:

6 Likes

I can film it @Dred_pirate :person_shrugging: I think it would be easy enough to do actually if its something you wanted to entertain?

9 Likes

Might be an appropriate format moving forward for the select few of us over the border up North.

6 Likes

I’m actually a British citizen and still have my British passport, so I’m not restricted to enter Canada

18 Likes

XD so many stone makers

4 Likes

I can be the audio engineer, aka guy who gets high and plugs in wires, yells when red lights blink

11 Likes

Come up to British columbia. Ill host ya :innocent:

7 Likes

thats why you are a pirate, no borders bound you

2 Likes

@Boomtownpharms

2 Likes

i need to make it to this one for sure. @SubstituteCreature are you going?

2 Likes

If I can figure out budgeting totally fuckin` wanna! Seems like a lot of the people on here I’d really like to chill with is going and it’s far enough out that i’ve already let the woman know that I intend on going :smiley: Getting to OK is no problem at all, it’s just the expenses incurred whilst there that has me bracing for impact, haha

6 Likes

Airbnb split I’m looking to fit it in for sure.

3 Likes

Splash :whale:

Headiest event in cannabis history

10 Likes

I’ll be there too! @SubstituteCreature, @Jc1944 let me know if you wanna go in on an air bnb

14 Likes

That would be dope as fuck Ky! Will you be in town?

2 Likes

what days are everyone going? im thinking about doing sunday?

2 Likes

I’ll be at the Sunday class.

5 Likes