DR. Phil and Dr. OZ CBD PRODUCT LINE

Just saw this online and I’m curious to what proprietary extraction method they have. It’s this just a smart marketing move or have these guys figured out something we haven’t?

https://healthjournal-24.com/newleaf/index.html?cep=AqSalqPTWJHE6nKmpDJ0Qe77JWVsIZYC_hkAX5WHXq0P2igvL_PKWJkekr6wrPDYCs1PcPUxHea07SWqQ-gM0fkf5o2LK84kJ5XCIoHMOkIxZnhQMCNjzv4eYX4etkK54zV2owNWeXdgCAqnltru8X-M4HrOzM7_gWs7EYSOZP9pNUjqpBcM4_7Ao7ix2xPlmk8z-ttF-Ak0Ieb2RXYqYiiPgbhE1PTayzQVJ5lN4VvIuorOgMWPLIwG7ESmfcjKID1zW4gnwjLcaMPlY9KPRiYDtCkDMH13Ni899DvtWi0KyuLqMjGy06DR-ycGsYLumsN13o_FFjJJ8HZ3VtqAZH9WvcBnUiQAw-mLnCMYB4Pe7NRkmV6l_4vkBzOeRZ5pcIZjGpqlFQWF_l3wWWomA6Irp-SCLX_xRN5ZACMu-ewsFlD9t4JpysCYutoZK2FMN0CCXOY-9jmWNsNCQfcC7V4DFdWvG__RHgPmn3G_Tm6C8f8SeRUs-5F-45yIlxOgxYkTGv-Ysf0OBW-625x6DQ&lptoken=15ac818491c511b72555&placement=-1&creative=[adx_banner_name]&adexname=smaato&osname=2&rtbdomain=com.particlenews.newsbreak&adx_banner_code=14814&txid=76953532-b8b9-463d-ba57-45c061a90a70

It’s a scam. Neither market CBD nor are either of them affiliated with CBD companies.

4 Likes

Well it s actions like this that can help the entire industry
So good thing

1 Like

300mg per bottle.

HARD PASS

1 Like

Strongly disagree. Dr. Phil is human garbage & he isn’t in any way a medical doctor and Dr. Oz, while a very accomplished surgeon, peddles a lot of quackery. Having CBD products on Oprah isn’t a bad thing for getting consumer interest and hopefully driving some demand but being associated with those two gives me some concerns about long term viability and reputation.

4 Likes

That link gave me AIDS

1 Like

I agree on most as far as who is recomending
But the attention. Cbd get s treu this is massive and the more it gets known that this can alleviate a lot
And is a great supplement the beter
Especialy in these times where
This a a matter of cents for many

Yup
More TV fame garbage.

3 Likes

Montel Williams has attempted this route a few times and has always failed. Turns out nobody cares about celebrity branding.

tell that to George Foreman, Snoop Dogg, etc

1 Like

Snoop Dogg makes sense because he’s been an advocate for cannabis since day 1; of course he knows what’s up.
And really, George Foreman? What a stretch; we all know cannabis is unique to its own.

Maybe we should consult Whoopi on the topic.

2 Likes

I have been to one of his dispensarys, it was like really professional… the guard even refused a handshake for a hug at the door.

He should make a rosin press from all those forman grills!

5 Likes

Considering they both made their fortunes by convincing people in rural america that they’re smarter than they actually are, I’d guess its imported Chinese isolate.

2 Likes

That made me remember Mickey Martin, RIP! https://weedactivist.com/2011/06/montel-owes-money-pay-your-bills-dude/