Dr. John MacKay's Institute of Extraction Technology

This was the kind of class I hope to see more of. Check out the dates, he’s coming to a town near you.

3 Likes

Sid: If you know the “good Dr. MacKay” so well, perhaps
you can get him to opine on the “Butane works but no theory” subject. Perhaps his visions of molecules in solution will be enlightening.
A twinkle in the eye might help us morons out…
please.

9 Likes

I actually brought this up to John when you and I were discussing it. It would be great to get a rounded answer on the subject

5 Likes

Thank you…it is certainly a perplexing subject.

1 Like

If I bring him here, will it be civil discourse or a shit show? Serious question. I’d love for him to be a regular contributor here, but not if it’s all troll fest.

5 Likes

Something tells me John wouldn’t like it here.

Lol

6 Likes

phd shit

I’ll shut up, can’t speak for anyone else tho :zipper_mouth_face:

For what it’s worth, most of the shit slinging is only centered around certain people. I don’t see anybody trolling him.

1 Like

It will be a shit show

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping it real, friend.

1 Like

Sadly i doubt this place can keep the trolls at bay. They are louder than the terps they dream of smelling.

8 Likes

Maybe if we pre-made him an account that had certain members and categories muted already.

5 Likes

I’m curious who the consensus members in question are here lol

3 Likes

Those people…

4 Likes

In all seriousness, tell him we would be honored to have him join the conversation.

Killa and spdking lol

2 Likes

Them people…

Those/they/them

Being a troll is now a pronoun.

4 Likes

I keep my garbage in the ec. You on the other hand have been known to troll on the open forum. I love when the people who do the same call out others. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m not saying I don’t lol.

Also my point wasn’t that killa and spdking are really the biggest trolls, just that the trolling tends to happen around you guys.

2 Likes