Dosatron / DAB esybox setup question

Am planning to remodel my irrigation into a DAB esybox powered Dosatron batch tank setup and am wondering how to decide wether the esybox mini or regular esybox should be used.

Am planing to use an esybox to push RO from RO storage thru Dosatrons into batch tanks and from batch tanks again using an esybox into the rooms with drip irrigation.

Any F4200 members running a similar setup and can advise on how to choose the right esybox?

I have 2 of these laying around I want to use with the irrigation system I’m building

1 Like

The mini’s are plenty in my opinion for smaller operations plus you can adjust the PSI. This is a rez setup I did for our new R&D facility. All solenoids in rooms per tray for individual zones with (2) .3GPH Netafim drippers per plant. Fully automated and controlled from phone with Trolmaster, Openspinkler, and AROYA.

16 Likes

That’s a beautiful setup, I’m building out a 2000sq ft grow and your setup is like exactly what I had thought out in my head, I might hit you up once I get to that point.

6 Likes

Very nice setup @0-TILL . May I ask how many drippers do you run of a esybox mini?

Also any tips about the best plumbing approach in order to be able to have multiple recipe tanks and deliver them as needed to multiple separate zones?

They do 20 gallons a minute with no head pressure. Up to 70 psi. Figure out your demand and reverse engineer. Or pay a plumber.

3 Likes

Prob abt 16-18 gal per min with minimum head to give you abt 15 psi. (Have the pump pump at least 8 to 12 feet high before running your dripper lines) The gal per min gets lower if your line runs significantly longer to the valves and drippers (longer than15 or 25 ft horizontal length), or your height/head changes.

Multiply by 60, for 1 hr gallon flow, and divide it by your drippers GPH rating.

4 Likes