Don’t put extract on your stove

But the pour is still liquid with about a pound of gas left in the extract. That will boil of gasses, that are denser then the air thus falling and pooling creating a hazardous condition, no?

Thanks StoneD, appreciate constructive criticism. I don’t live in an apartment. It wasn’t supposed to be brought in to pour yet. I shouldn’t leave the batch unsupervised when it comes to this setup. Anybody new I suggest saving those extra few bucks for a passive closed loop system.

1 Like

I can’t even bruh,

You taped up electrical sockets thinking you were doing something…

You are not smart enough to do this stuff, you’re own statements lead me to believe this. Please stop doing extractions, period.

No where at all did I bring up apartments, why don’t you reread things.

I said I hope no one else gets hurt when you and your partner inevitably blow up.

You’ve been told not do to things you’re doing, if you do it again and blow only yourself up, oh well. Darwin awards and all.

12 Likes

Easy I did the same stupid things when I started.

Hell now i have open plugs near the rig, but I’m shed tek

What’s the best way to go about plug ins when u have to use them? Mount them up high?

@Soxhlet. @cyclopath? Need more than a yeah. What’s the best way to go about this

Humidity.

up high (pooling gasses), and ideally twist-lock, so you can’t make sparks by tripping on the cord.

or hard wired with an appropriately sealed switch.

@CuriousChemist22 are you proposing humidity to control Static electricity ⚡️?

8 Likes

Fuck being nice. Stupid people don’t deserve to be coddled.

7 Likes

C1D2 requires outlets to be 3’ above ground.

C1D1 would be some expensive ass outlet or just not within the space

6 Likes

sk_ws_sr_sk_sk_features1-4_1338729

I am indeed. :grin:

8 Likes

can you coddle me oh sweet ficklepickle

9 Likes

I’m glad we’re homies, you smart ass. Hahaha

9 Likes

:green_heart::facepunch::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::wink:

Glad some of us can have good time buddy :green_heart::facepunch:

just be careful with that whip. Ole @Curious_Roberto gets to cracking it hard sometimes you forget meds? Jk :wink:

lmao glad I got here early and was greeted here by @Soxhlet, @Otscc , @Killa12345 , @cyclopath, and @Future instead you guys ouch :wink::green_heart::facepunch:

I might have been that guy that went back crying or got Into the cuss fight with yall lol. Like I’m god damn noob that’s why I’m hear. And why use search button when I can post it and the smartest minds here will answer it in seconds :green_heart::facepunch::wink: so I know how they think tbh. :roll_eyes: I was there before I was square :nerd_face:

go back and read through my beginning stuff if u wanna get kick outta things. Talk about spoons and stupidity. Coming here w basics of open and closed column blasting(I thought lol)

boy did I have a lot to learn. Glad my mouth stretched wide for all those free spoons, some where freaking shovels

11 Likes

There’s a “Saved A Life” badge?

5 Likes

It’s one thing to come in with limited knowledge, but this dude is past ridiculous.

If they were just gonna hurt themselves, that’d be fine, but that’s rarely the case unfortunately.

1 Like

I was just giving u hard time :green_heart::facepunch:

1 Like

Lol, yeah, dude still shouldn’t be touching this stuff!

1 Like

Best solution is run the thing outside, do it in an area where you are free from pooling gasses, and have a decent breeze. This area should be a place that you could have a big ass bonfire and no one would care/ the fire would not spread.

I woulden’t use anything that wasen’t rated explosion proof , do it outside is the safest bet.

3 Likes

Did I ever mention the time I blew up a microwave? The door hit me squarely in the face when it went.No flames, but damn she went! Suprerboiling liquids are no joke.

8 Likes

A little tough love never hurt anyone. This shit can kill yah. If people are to sensitive to the way you spoke to them about something that can kill them, then they’re clearly missing the message.

9 Likes

Keyword there is closed loops. I cant even with you. Your going to be a on 5 o clock news. Lmk what city your in so i can google it with explosion in the google news area

4 Likes