Domain Names - Your opinion is appreciated

Hello Future Heads -

I am considering launching a hemp derived terpene brand and have acquired a handful of domain names listed below. These terpenes are steam distilled from fresh hemp flower. Any feedback is appreciated. Domains may be available, if interested HMU.

1 Like

Smells for the sells…Terps for the purps…extraction of the terp fraction, liquid skunk dump, just a drop of skunk, smelly hemp for a friend, hemp stink dont ta think, what you smelling bro, these terps dont hurt, terp drops for your spot, I got that smella my fella, Fraction of extraction, All terps no flower, Terps for the burps. Of course everything I said there followed by .com

4 Likes

Just bought em all you can cash app me 1000 for the rights!

But seriously smeltitdeltit is great!

3 Likes

Funny!

1 Like

Smeltitdeltit is amazing. But maybe roll with dealt if you can. I really like smellslikehemp. Could be good and very easy to market.

3 Likes

Good eye…I can’t believe I missed that. …dealtit… is taken :frowning:

2 Likes

smellslikehemp is perfect. you dont want to alienate a market. Too slangy or too long it will be unforgettable. Smellslikehemp.*** <— perfekto. the word Hemp has less negative connotations to it. It can appeal to the secret partaker and appeal internationally. my two cents.

3 Likes

octoterps stuck out to me

3 Likes

Real hemp terps .com
For sure it s the line the customer will google

10 Likes

I wonder… could you, say, put a diluted version of those Terps into some sort of essential oils humidifier? Coz if so, market that shit as all natural home remedy hemp perfume or some shit. Can push the concept of terps being beneficial to health, toss in a few blog posts etc…

Diffusers seem to be popular these days… that’s why smellslikehemp was a standout. Wooks and home-distillers will already know what they can do with it, they need not be marketed to. I mean shit i once bought the best terps from a website that looked like a pop up site at a sunday market. I know what it is I needed no persuading.

1 Like

Real hemp terps

2 Likes

I have CBDCARTZ.com if anyone wants to purchase, kind of terp related :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Dudewheresmyterps

1 Like

terps_that_dont_taste_like_shit dot com

Catalinadabmixer.com

4 Likes