Doing a giant community distillate dab in @beakers honor

Hey folks

Was gonna do a community dab at 7pm pst (45 min from now) of an inappropriately large distillate dab in @beaker’s memory (irony of doing a giant dab for memory doesn’t escape me).

Post a pic if you want, or don’t, just seemed like a nice physical send-off to a friend.

5 Likes

you wont take a dab of whats stuck up under those fingernails tho

7 Likes

Fuck I saw that as soon as I posted the pic. :wink:
I mean… Its probably weed oil… It’s almost always weed oil… Everywhere… All the time… Stuck to me… Always…

6 Likes

Gonna bust this disty in honor of our passed brother @Beaker .

7 Likes

Lmao fingernail nazi up in here. I know beaker would be getting a kick out of this thread

7 Likes

Oh man, first dab of my day, I’ve been coughing for 3 minutes. Real stoned. R.I.P in peace mi amigo

3 Likes

Did something happen to beaker, i loved his posts he had phenomenal ideas a few i use and they all work great

2 Likes

I will be doing one later tonight currently at work

3 Likes

He passed :frowning:

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that, i know he was in poor health. Well in his honor i will continue to use the things he taught me, he was a special kinda smart looked at things a whole different way. Rip beaker Thanks for letting me know

6 Likes

I got my dab all set and ready to go

7 Likes

Get some of these for them fingers

2 Likes

Rest In Paradise @Beaker. I’m taking a giant dab in his honor as well. Not disty but still a large dab.

Update: Let all this smoke leave my room and go up to the great beaker R.I.P. to a great thinker.

5 Likes