Does your favorite disposable have a center rod?

What do you think are the current trends in disposable products?

1 Like

Biggest trends I’ve seen are high capacity tanks…4mL, 6mL and 8mL

1 Like

I would disagree, its a trend but not one we want.

4 Likes

Our biggest is 3ml and the sales that were trickling have come to a halt. 2ml sales doing fine but customers are beginning to ask for more 1ml options again.

1 Like

Lately we’ve been having a lot of folks as for postless devices (no center rod) as they seem to perform better for solventless.

For disty and live we’re finding most folks want to upgrade their sizes from the standard 1 or 2g up to 5-8 gram devices.

1 Like

:man_shrugging: The customers are buying the shit out of them. Regardless of what I or you think of the product. Craft is a company here in Colorado selling 4mL distillate disposables for 40$ retail, and the dispensaries here are having a hard time keeping them on the shelf. May not be a trend you like, but it’s absolutely here.

2 Likes

Have you seen customers buying multiple of these units or buying one and then never returning?

Are you talking about hemp stuff?

My experience is an unpleasant taste on the last half of these units and customers have agreed in my area. Maybe these devices have improved I’m the last year with post less.

3 Likes

I agree with this.

In my experience there’s 2 markets, out of state guys buying their limit and (I’m Assuming) taking them back and flip them. And the other market is the budget cart buyers. We’ve currently been talking with 4-5 dispos we deal regularly with and they’ve expressed having little to no negative feedback concerning the function of the devices. We will be making our own shortly as the demand has gotten rather large, one of our clients is putting 30-40 kilos of distillate a week into the 4 mL units. Would be doing more if they could find enough distillate.

2 Likes

I think there was initial excitement about it from customers especially as some of the hardware savings were passed down to them but when asked about it most said they never smoked their 2 or 3 ml the whole way down and always ended up buying another flavor before finishing the one they had. Disty and disty+hte here.

4 Likes

Anything over 2 mL that was my experience as well, burnt taste, clogging or stratit up battery failures. The devices have come a long way in the last 12-16 months. vpure and babyton both offer 4mL plus units that have so far been quite reliable in our testing.

1 Like

I havent had any hardware failure or bad taste critism i will concede. I saw ccell has a new tank design out im looking to try that seems ideal for a larger tank size.

We’ve been playing with this:

and these:

2 Likes

Ill probably give those bbtanks a shot, we have a dual flavor thats really popular but personally i hate the hardware we currently have for it

1 Like

I think you will be pleasantly surprised, dude :call_me_hand:

I’ve been steady on the hunt for a reliable disposable that will fire both tanks at the same time or individually. So far they are all only fire a single flavor tank at a time

1 Like

look up the klik klak vapes. kind of a cool concept but kinda gimmicky as well. I didn’t fill any of our samples up because it’s just not something we are looking to make at the moment, so I can’t really tell you how well they work, but they are single disposable units that can snap together via magnets and you can clock two different flavors together and they both fire.

https://www.vapemountain.com/klik-klak-disposable-vape-pens.html

1 Like

Right on dude! Will definitely give them a try!

1 Like

Why not give us a chance, we won’t let you down,dm to you

Maybe this will be our next product development direction