Does the source of THC or THCa matter?

2 Likes

Are you threatening to dox me, I mean if itā€™s personal information youā€™re privy to that your threatening to share? Iā€™ll tag you wherever I want, Iā€™m a free person like that. If you find offense to me referencing interactions Iā€™ve had with you on the forum and donā€™t want me to talk about you, donā€™t have those interactions with me.

So, whatever, threaten someone else. You and @Killa12345 are both bullies. Our community leader bully bros. The Florida Boys. :-1:

Now that thatā€™s out of the way.

If we were only talking about distillate vs diamonds youā€™d be right, but weā€™re not so youā€™re not. In fact, I only see three at most 4 people that agree the source of the thc will have an impact on the product. You know, the people you say are mad at me. Not sure why they are mad, itā€™s a scientific debate, there shouldnā€™t be emotions in it. @Slabby, @Realterpsmatter, @Killa12345, and I guess you, but I think youā€™re just not looking at it more than a cursory glance since you think weā€™re focused on disty vs diamonds.

I am fully aware everyone agrees labeling should be accurate, thatā€™s what Iā€™m trying to nail down now that must of us agree on the definitions. Itā€™s really a pretty convoluted topic.

1 Like

Nope, I was threatening to get on you for them 3 teeth you been using to chew on your response for the last half hour.

1 Like

Try again. :rofl:

Oh, and Iā€™ll just leave this here:

Dox:
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.

If it was true, Iā€™m pretty sure that would be a dox, by definition.

Why should I be embarrassed I have a genetic disorder that leads to constant injuries and early onset periodontitis?

Or should I be embarrassed that when the forum first met me I couldnā€™t afford to fix the damages I had(wasnā€™t 3 teeth but okay)?

Maybe I should be ashamed of the fact that it takes a year to complete a full overhaul of a personā€™s mouth and I still went to the event where I finally met you and had only 7 teeth in my mouth because I was in the middle of procedures?

Maybe itā€™s shameful I was able to go from the slums of one major city to living in a nice neighborhood in one of the most expensive cities to live in in the country, and helped several people earn crazy wages for this industry, and could still afford to buy an almost brand new car and put 19k in my mouth?

Yeah, Iā€™m embarrassed. For you. Youā€™re a sad person that you need to make attacks like that on people, and a poor example of what should represent a leader in this community.

Remember everyone I deserved this ā€˜shamingā€™ because I wouldnā€™t do what he said without question.

2 Likes

Thats funny, we are talking about truth in advertising and you posted fake teeth lmfaooo

1 Like

For the record, so my name isnā€™t used to convey incorrect data:

I showed you decarbed sugar mixed with HTE at ~80% THC and ~5% THCA on a COA, and showed you a ~97% THC and >99% TAC distillate made from the same extraction method.

No comments besides that.

2 Likes

Who do you even tag when your being attacked by the people youā€™re supposed to be able to call on?

Oooooookay. My mothers side of my family is genetically pre-disposed to periodontitis and somehow all of us were able to retain our teeth? That is called oral hygiene. If you let it get to the point where teeth were falling out, you had bad hygiene and never went to the dentist.

Ive been in the ghetto my whole life bruh. I did everything you did from the hard coast. I wasnā€™t in training wheels California, I was in Florida with a task force investigating me.

So you can feel bad for me all you want, but maybe you should feel bad for yourself for starting this round when I was content forgetting about you.

Tag in @sidco and @future. Iā€™m sure they will agree no one is bullying you and most of this was on topic until you made it personal again.

:man_shrugging:t3::+1:

You knew that and just trying to play victim.

3 Likes

lol!! qma is like a spiteful ex girlfriend

3 Likes

I had nothing to do with this debate, and the man tagged me 6 times. And the last two times he was talking shit. I told him to stop and he said ā€œwhat are you gonna do about itā€

And then when I respond he tells me im doxing him and being a bully.

@CuriousChemist22, there are plenty of people without teeth on this forum, so saying you have 3 teeth (exaggeration) is definitely not doxing you.

I said donā€™t have interactions if you donā€™t want me to reference them. Just like Iā€™ll reference this one whenever the fuck I want because you donā€™t control me or anyone else, no matter how many ā€˜embarassingā€™ details you want to release about them.

You are a bully, you decided Iā€™m not allowed to talk about you and used that to justify trying to emotionally batter and humiliate me.

I donā€™t let disagreements make me not want to be friendly with people anymore, but trying to shame people for things out of their control simply because you donā€™t understand their condition is definitely good enough reason. So donā€™t worry, you wonā€™t have to worry about further interactions with me if you donā€™t engage in them. Now, I also donā€™t like you as a person, more than just donā€™t agree with your behavior on the forum.

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll feel the same if someone disparages the child youā€™re raising? There is a line we arenā€™t supposed to cross. I wonā€™t cross it.

Iā€™m not going to explain my genetic disorder to you, you donā€™t deserve the words after your little show here, and itā€™s privately identifying information. Just so others know, going to the dentist regularly doesnā€™t guarantee your teeth wonā€™t fall out.

Aggressive periodontitis refers to periodontal disease of an aggressive and rapid nature that usually occurs in patients younger than 30 years. The severity of the disease appears to be an exuberant reaction to a minimum amount of plaque accumulation and may result in early tooth loss. The term ā€œaggressive periodontitisā€ has replaced the term ā€œearly-onset periodontitis.ā€ Aggressive periodontitis is subclassified into localized aggressive periodontitis and generalized aggressive periodontitis. The cause of aggressive periodontitis is unknown;
(Aggressive Periodontitis - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics)

Another example of the real problem. Bro science. You just know my teeth fell out because Iā€™m a poor hood rat that didnā€™t keep up on my teeth and couldnā€™t afford to fix them. Hereā€™s real science. Did you stop to ask where I came from before I came up out the hood? Sure didnā€™t.

im trying to figure out how this has anything to do with if the source of the thc and thca matter???

care to explain? can we stay on topic??

Itā€™s your thread. Make it what you want. I gave up on the on topic thing. At this point Iā€™m defending myself, but cut it up however you want to try to save face for your boy after his little childish lash out since I didnā€™t do what he said.

I love that you only reference me responding to off topic banter and literal bullying, not @qma at all. You know, your boy. :clown_face:

The source is one of the most important qualities of a cannabis product. Itā€™s right up there with aroma and effect.

3 Likes

im just asking what it has to do with the topic?? its hard to respond now without being called a bullyā€¦

You have to have plaque for periodontitis to progress. If you go to the dentist with periodontitis they will ask you why you havenā€™t been brushing. You are trying to make it seem like this was something you could not escape but guess what? i have the same fucking shit genetics AND all my teeth. My girl had periodontitis and SHE has all her teeth. The second you have spurs digging in to your gums, you can handle that, as most dentists have payment plans. Brush your teeth as aggressively as your disease bruv

You can say Im a bully but no one calls their fucking bully over to make fun of them. No one keeps calling the bully after he says ā€œleave me out your fucking mouthā€.

So am I bulling you or just responding in kind?

Care to elaborate what makes your statement accurate?

Looking for more than just it is because we said so. Really excited to hear other opinions.

Synthesized thca vs plant grown thca for one?!

2 Likes

Ask him, he jumped in. I donā€™t care. This thread is also without topic now, unless you want it to be otherwise. Itā€™s all yours bro.