Does anyone have or have run a duetche wiped film?

Just curious what y’all’s experience was on them.

I know they make fancy processing equipment but I know they’ve only been doing distillation for about a year so I’m curious if they even have enough machines in the field for anyone here to have worked on them or own one

1 Like

I have verified a Slanger using such a skid. Would you like me to connect you with him?

Definitely thanks

@Deschuteslabs

DO NOT BUY!!! PM sent to siosis with details.

I will talk with our lawyer and see if I can publicly discuss our issues without starting another lawsuit.

8 Likes

I mean that statement alone should be enough for people to take a second look somewhere else.

6 Likes

this sounds juicy… just the statement let me talk to my lawyer only opens the imagination for what is going on… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

I I looked in to there automated extractor, the revolver one. They had to many promises with no proof.

4 Likes

@Deschuteslabs I found it important that I tag you based on your feedback when we met

Thanks for speaking up

4 Likes

Definitely do clear with your lawyer. People deserve to know what their getting into

1 Like

Hey @Siosis didn’t you buy one of these wfe from deschute already?

You having issues??

Nah I didn’t buy diddly squat from them thank god.

Have been working around one and have definitely been having issues though. Wanted to see if anyone else had been able to custom ghetto fix it to work atleast at 50% capacity or if they just gave up and now it’s the worlds most expensive pretty paper weight or what

1 Like

What brand is your wfe??

Oh it’s a deutche. But it’s not mine. Or atleast I didn’t pay for it. Just have been asked to make it work and see what it can do

4 Likes