Does anyone have any of these filters they can ship me so I don't have to wait 2 weeks for Amazon...

Need some asap. Amazon sucks my ballz right now…

Also how are people removing their diamonds from jars without fucking them up? Just made my first batch the other day…

Aaaannnnd what’s the max I can fit in a pint jar without it exploding?

Thanks 8==D~~:heart::heart::heart:

Hey rainbow, I use a scoopula to get stuck diamonds out. Stab the center, twist, and they all pop off the floor of the jar. Or you
Can gently pop them out if you don’t want to smash any stonez.

Don’t know how much you can fit weight wise but I’ve filled jars to about 50%. Probably more depending on solvent choice and amount but duh. I put sloppy wet jars inside stainless vessels for extra safety.

Can’t help with filter papers but is amazon truly taking two weeks to deliver!? I’m a gonna grow old waiting for this package.

1 Like

Try eBay, bruh.

1 Like

I crystallized a 1/3 of a jar every time. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to remove them intact from the jar. They get busted every time and I have to recrystallize in a different vessel. You want surface area, not depth of solution. Try to aim for no more than 3/8” of crystallization height when complete and scrape off the bottom of a larger vessel (8”+ in diameter)

As for your filters, you could use a few coffee filters in the meantime. If you need to work…I know it sucks, but I’ve done it in a pinch.

1 Like

Yeah ebay has been great lately. The guaranteed deliveries are showing up on time or day early. Fuck Amazon, I felt like I was contributing to the end of the world every time I ordered anything from there, before this current situation…

1 Like