Does anybody run or have experience with the Summit SPD-4 MPD Package C or somewhat comparable systems

You look like and sound like Kenny Powers a bit lol.

Sweet video

Hi Alex, the only direct interactions Iā€™ve had with you is when you sold the lab I was working for a stupid 4.50 cent inaccurate white light chiplet device and claiming it was ultraviolet. It was not. Youā€™ve perpetuated a massive scam on the industry and then pawned off your guilt/fraud actions onto someone who most likely has helped you out more than youā€™re willing to admit. What - you donā€™t want to admit you coppied like three products on the market and then tried to throw shade on others after you manufactured your own fake outrage towards them and lied? Everyone knows your a hack, you burn bridges, and you lie. You canā€™t keep partners and people fire you left and right. All while you get work and jobs on the sole purpose of working the back end to snake customers and supplier from your employers when you get hired. Instead of actually working.

For the sake of conversation I donā€™t have a clue what you are talking about, you never sent me a report, you never had any conversation with me about any mantles. I didnā€™t work with you on mantles. Clearly you should be having this conversation with other people, and if other manufacturers or resellers wanted to demonstrate Thier mantle functions and accuracy they are more than welcome to post videos online or on YouTube like your most hated arch nemesis has. You canā€™t lie about the facts and the videos posted. Those arenā€™t ai faked.

The other part thatā€™s alarming is that you actually think people take hardware advice from you. Everyone knows you are a known hack who doesnā€™t even possess upper tier hardware, pumps, chillers etc so to be making comparible comments from now on please post a side by side. Example like on a across mantle vs summits products. All I see is summit posting pics, videos, and demonstrations of both series mantles they sell. Reason being is you are literally the only person Iā€™ve seen talk smack about the hardware they sell. Even people on here and haters have made comments that they love summits mantles. Do you have a side by side ramping video of a summit mantle vs across? Do you have a side by side spinner video? Curious because Iā€™ve seen them post videos of hot thick motor oil being mixed.

Inb4 Alex has a drunken alcoholic fueled meltdown.

How drunk are you dude.
how-drunk-are-you-right-now-drunk

You are the only liar here, Elliot. I didnā€™t copy anything. Thatā€™s ridiculous coming from someone who directly ripped off of my IP in an attempt to patent it.

You have done a good job describing the shitty situation youā€™ve created for yourself.

You are projecting. Personally, I feel like Iā€™ve never been more involved in the cannabis community. Selling systems, holding live classes and demonstrations etc is extremely rewarding. The video you posted of a mantle heating up some liquid is not impressive at all. If anything Iā€™m really confused about what youā€™re trying to show. Your mantle ramped to 400C in the heater of the 12Lā€¦ good job.

Do you really think mantles from other companies cannot do this kind of thing? How deluded are you?

People in this exact thread have commented that they like my systems. When are you going to join us in reality?

And if videos are so important to the record on this, here is a video released TODAY that covers our cold trap and flasks for terpene distillation. Video review made by a happy client.

Your words are slanderous, Elliot.

3 Likes

https://future4200.com/search?q=Thier

Coppied, Wana - itā€™s obvious who you are Connor

5 Likes

download (1) (7)

And you call me deluded. You are so drunk right now you donā€™t even understand the oxymorons in the comments you are making/ questions asked. Your confusion about mantles just shows how little you know and have to offer in knowledge about mantles.

Iā€™m not Elliot, but I think you should go makeup with your big buddy. I mean we get it, you donā€™t like him. Youā€™ll make up and say anything to slander him. Iā€™m not sure what your terp thing has to do with anything but Iā€™m straight laughing.

Your crippling sociopath attitude and toxic misinformation campaigns donā€™t fool the long term lab guys. At the expense of your video since you tossed it in here; impressing newcomers who donā€™t know better or arenā€™t exposed to better top tier equipment that outputs better results isnā€™t something to brag about. It just means you are misleading Thier journey at the expense of your arrogant hatred for others around you.

I truly feel bad for you. Not really.

I do. Knowing you and your habits of projection Iā€™d guess youā€™re the drunk one.

Youā€™ve lost it. The amount of time and effort youā€™ve put into this lie is pathetic but it shows how easy it must be for you to lie. But as @pdxcanna has pointed out, itā€™s impossible for you to hide your sloppy writing styles.

The terpene video is showing an across international mantle working perfectly fine.
It also shows the quality the opinion of a customer with a lot of short path experience.

2 Likes

Hey look, ā€œconnorā€ finally posted a picture of himself and is talking up his genesis shit just like in another postā€¦ wonder why??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ROFLMFAOā€¦ the FF is not a UV detector so stop acting like it is. The range specified by the manufacturer (Hamamatsu) is 340nm to 780nm, which is WHITE LIGHT you are detecting in response to a cheap 365nm LED source light. The impurities, such as pigments and chlorophyll, fluoresce in response to 365nm but not cannabinoids. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have both units (pigment tracker & ff) here and can show anyone who wants to know how to access the files / source code - the little switch you have to flip (ff) to make it show up as a drive on any PC. It is a rudimentary concept (ff) that doesnā€™t use the right source light to make cannabinoids emit white light (aka fluorescence) as it requires a UVc light and the ff unit uses a cheap UVa LED (365nm) that does not provide the energy necessary to elevate an electron to an outer shell where it can release light as it returns to its ground state.

The Pigment Tracker can see from below 300nm to over 1800nm. I have personally tested the sensor with UVc, UVb, UVa, as well as IR850, and IR950 and verified detection of said wavelengths. The diffraction grating I have been using is a ThorLabs unit and I calibrate the system with gas discharge tubes such as hydrogen, oxygen, helium, carbon dioxide, water vapor, etc. It functions with both a UV source lights for fluorescence and we can set it up with a white light source for absorption/transmission detection.

@Lightbulb - You are spreading lies, libel, and slander every time you speak.

It is rather funny how easy it is to pick someone out of a crowd based on how they walk, talk, what topics they get focused on, etc.

For walking it is called Gait Tracking in the case of our good buddy ā€œconnorā€ here it is more along the lines of Linguistic Profiling. Based on syntax, vocabulary, phrasing, and even the use of specific idioms or colloquialisms.

There has been mentioned many many times now specific misspellings and use of words and phrases that only one person has in the past ever used and continues to use to this day. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :man_shrugging: :person_facepalming: :gloves:

3 Likes

So easy to rattle your cage :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Itā€™s absolutely comical the amount of pathological lies and mental gymnastics you throw at people to gaslight them or your product.

Iā€™m not Elliot, however I did get one of your pigment trackers. And I did run it. I opened it and posted what it was. You are using a cheap non reference, non accurate and non repeatable(between units) low accuracy chiplet(hobby grade). You are using a known ada fruit type chiplet technology and you may have bought for a few dollars. The part number refers to it being a white light meter basically. Out of the box and calibrated I tried it against more than one ultraviolet detection reference compound and the locations were posted here on future as inaccurate and not in the correct locations. Your suggestion was to move the chart and super impose the data. The calibration comments offered were about moving the entire calibration window itself. When infact the range of accuracy your device offers is such a high window that itā€™s wildly inaccurate. You and Alex probably had to move the entire chart and super impose the results. Like I offered before I posted the exact compound I used and the locations were absolutely incorrect. Even after calibration based on your instructions.

The physical results your device shows is just a non accurate window of information. Using non accurate parts and some open source hardware/software.

You donā€™t understand what slander or libel is, you historically use lies to gaslight customers and create assaults on people you donā€™t like. You lie to people about the cheap non accurate and non reference parts in your device and then make crazy claims against your competitor to try and make sales. Yourself and Alex have been publicly involved in slandering your opponents and competition for the sole purpose of defamation to gain profits or sales. Both of you engage in highly suspect conduct and gaslight customer with lies.

Your device was picked apart publicly and it was tested and it is far from accurate or repeatable or even remotely in reference grade. Which means how can you make claims to things with hardware that isnā€™t even developed or capable of creating a reference grade signal with accurate info. You talk shit about other peopleā€™s detectors while the physical specification of your detector is not capable of the signal bandwidth/reference grade data you make claims about. In fact it is far from it. You make claims on things without using reference grade hardware or validation with uv detection hardware.

Your entire business model is built on insulting people you donā€™t agree with it and to slander them for the sole purpose of personal enrichment even if its unethical and things you do are full of lies. Everything youā€™ve said is a lie. Your a pathological liar selling people a flashlight and a few dollars in hobby chiplets and then gaslighting them. Shame on you. The industry deserves better than you and Alex. Two pathological liars like yourselves are two peas in a pod.

Maybe you should hire a linguistic profiler and make good on your claims.

Because here in Canada we have a word for people like you a charlan, imposter, con artist. Fraud.

Youā€™ve been called out years ago for your fraud and involvement. You just expect the industry to forget. Trying to confuse buyers with your gaslighting isnā€™t working well for you. Have a nice life and good luck. I remember how mad you were when your white light detector was only able to show blockages in your distillate stream and you were called out about it by multiple people when the video you posted was analyzed and exposed. I can see why you have a vendetta against others. You made up lies about a giant colorimetry white light unit, and then lied about what it was detecting. The truth was the graph showed everything, it saw nothing except the reduction of the bright light when your janky short path setup was clogged and the flow was stopped in motion. Then you went online and tried to gaslight people and customers with mental gymnastics and confusing commentary that had nothing to do with the results of your device. What did you expect us all to forget about the compulsive lie you carried on for years after being publicly exposed on the device that didnā€™t work that you made outrageous claims on? Christ all might you need a baptism to wash off your sins.

The kind of claims you make are outrageous. You are smart enough to confuse and gaslight people. Thatā€™s about it. So donā€™t talk about slander, libel, or defamation. Your shit stinks like everyone elseā€™s.

Do all your terp systems come with that elbow off the flask?

My buddy got one but it has a tee and valve

Elbow better?

@apeksuser The elbow is an option weā€™ve been working on recently and it works fine. If you use an elbow it doesnā€™t have a bleed on top where the T does have a valve for bleeding air into the system. If you end up with material that is prone to bumping thereā€™s less room for error without a bleed.

1 Like

As an outsider here that works in a lab but doesnā€™t know all the industry drama

I would say you are doing as many favors for this glassware company as the owner used to.

Silence is golden.

3 Likes

He canā€™t help himself. Youā€™ll learn with time and experience.
Easier to play along or ignore. That, and his main account is banned.
Surprised he doesnā€™t use the EC for his crazy rants about politics and the world. Heā€™s very entertaining once you remember heā€™s batshit.

2 Likes

his account aint bannedā€¦ im sure he just got neutered from the investors in summit. could you imagine getting neutered from commenting under the screen name everyone has come to know you by; all by a company you started??

3 Likes

Again ROFLMFAOā€¦ it does not use ada fruit anything like the ff & its raspberry pi.

We have repeatedly proven your statements to be false for everyone to see.

You have yet to prove you were able to follow the VERY BASIC DIRECTIONS given in order to calibrate the unit properly by showing both the calibrated spectral view along with the raw input in one image (take a screen shot) with a reference sample in the unit.

For a more detailed instruction set see this video:

LOLā€¦ not here to sell anything. Just talkin tech you know. You just out here spinnin your wheels. Donā€™t get Triggered now ya hear! (so easy)ā€¦ will you play me a song with your little violin?

You mean the patented claims based on proven physics and known processes used for years throughout the world with products other than cannabinoids? Yeah ok.

2 Likes

Nah that account is clearly different shade of gray than everyone else. Itā€™s toast.

See cyclopaths light gray? Thatā€™s a normal user. Dark gray? Toast.

You think he literally would log off his own account by choice? I know I donā€™t lol, healthy time outs sometimes change that hahaha

Yā€™all are seriously missing out anyways. Heā€™s way funnier on SM.

What is sm?

1 Like

Social media. Heā€™s lit AF on Fb

Letā€™s his hate flag fly hahaha