Do you need QUALITY broker services?

where are they?

Location?

Hi there,
My LLC is in New Mexico, I am in WI, but we serve nationwide, EU, some of Africa and my partner works with healthcare Canada

Are you partnering with extraction facilities? We’re in WI running 2000 lbs/day sub cooled ethanol extraction.

We would love to? Where is WI are you?

Brown County

Sure PM me your email a, would love to learn more

Can you ship to South Africa easily? Have someone there looking for product but says shipping it there is a real pain in the ass.

What product and location are you looking for specfically?

All kinds of products. Some isolate based. Some have compliant amounts of THC (by US standards, < 0.3%)
Not exactly sure where in South Africa yet but I can ask.

Any knowledge on how hard it is to get things shipped from Djibouti to South Africa? Getting things to Djibouti from the US is really easy.

1 Like

I have no idea where Djibouti even is my friend lol.
We are having trouble getting stuff into south africa from America, let alone anywhere else.

Djibouti is on the horn and has an embedded US military presence with support structure.

1 Like

Ohhhhhh I see your point lol. Damn that’s crazy they are so strict there.

1 Like

I’m going to message you my connection to S. Africa. She will be able to help you with whatever you need re: S. Africa

1 Like

We are a grower and extraction facility in medford Oregon. Voodoogrowers.com is the web for farm a d voodooextractions.com is the web for lab. We are trying to move alot of crude and distalate a dvwould be interested in some help.
Chad 3378495999

Chadhabetz@aol.com