Do you guys think making live rosin is profitable at a medium - large scale?

Considering doing splits with someone making bubble hash on a large scale. I already have a freeze drier. Anyone have any insight into the title question? or is it just too labor intensive and low yielding to be viable

Live rosin going for 70 -100/g out here

Splits are always profitable. Get your sales up fam

well my thought is that I don’t want to do a split making rosin if my biomass is better spent elsewhere

Oh your biomass? How much u got? Why not make it yourself. What are they bringing to the table other than an open mouth and empty pockets

1 Like

Depending on the biomass. Not all strains will hash well enough to become profitable. Kinda why most of the hash strains are all the same. Do you have a cold room, as well?

Have you contemplated using ln2 for a cryo drysift on fresh material. You don’t need to do multiple washes and saves a lot of the terpenes that would have been washes away.

7 Likes

about 3000 lbs. They (the people looking to do the ice water extraction and split) just already have the infrastructure and sales network to tap into. I’m not sure how to ice water extract at the scale we’re at

Thanks. Yes, we have multiple reefers that all go down to -20.

love the ln2 idea, got any links where I can learn more?

1 Like

depends on how engaged the team is in the integrity and consistency of the end product.

2 Likes