Do something nice for someone today

7 Likes

Here’s an easy way for everyone to do something nice today! @qma introduced me to Mr. Paz a while ago, he makes awesome music and has always been a good person for me to talk to.

He’s got cerebral palsy and has entered this contest to possibly win himself a custom trike. This would allow him to fulfill a dream of his being able to get out there in the open road with his partner!

All u have to do is click the link it’s free and easy to support our friend!

https://dreamchopper.com/2022/stefano

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Man this hits all the right buttons for me, my favorite person in the world loved American Choppers before he passed! Let’s get this going for the guy and help him live a dream!!!

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire: he’s a sweat heart too definitely disserving of this little win. He said the results would be coming out on his birthday as well so kind of a double win if it happens :rofl:

4 Likes

So that means i’ll get a ride on it, right?

2 Likes

100 fucking percent behind you here, friend. thank you for saying this, I think you speak for a LOT of us. i think the bullshit you refer to holds back the potential of this forum in ways that can’t be understated. how many people with experiences and ideas that could be incredibly valuable to all of us, simply don’t participate on this site because they’re sick of wading through the unnecessary, largely ego-driven BS that one can pretty much depend on encountering? all bc of individuals who are simply louder/more aggressive/more frequent posters/have an ‘i was here first and i have clout who tf are YOU newbie’/have standing grudges/etc. REALLY frustrating.

my sincere thanks to those who contribute with respect and collaboration and don’t fall into that crap,and thanks to those who are cognizant of their BS and are actively working on their communication issues. i am too! indeed it’s all we can do.

so, fuck yes, i will make it my business to do something nice for someone, and then do the same thing tomorrow, and the next day. eventually that becomes You, something you don’t have to make yourself do, you just do it cuz that’s you now. and you never know how that simple action can change someone’s day, week, month, LIFE dramatically. we’re all going through a lot these days and those small, recognizable acts of good intention go very, very far. it all comes down to compassion, for me it’s been ever more my mission to center my life, words, actions around this word.

@Saucyslabz my heart goes you to you, that shit is so tough. much love homie

9 Likes

I love all you guys and gals.

7 Likes