Do crude oil,take it away from Long Beach

New one,can choose 20L or 50L,no tariff

rotary evaporator

If you want crude oil, let them work for you! come to me

Rotary evaporators are sold in the US and China at excellent prices,pm me for more info​:fire::love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

Explosion-proof rotary evaporator for sale in Los Angeles, fast delivery,can pick up,great price🔥

Happy Monday! Need to Rotary evaporator to work,find me a better price, now have a discount!

The price of the 50L double condensing rotary evaporator is lower than the price in China, and it has only one in the warehouse in Los Angeles, USA! If you need, please contact me as soon as possible!

Test video, have brand new unit for sale in Los Angeles, excellent price,discount 750, if you need it to work, look for me to place an order!:fire::love_you_gesture::smile:

20L roto,3xxx.who wants to try it?
sara@korayinstrument.com 86 17839983630

Fast delivery, brand new unit, excellent price

Testing video

It’s time for it to be loved…

Like this crude oil, let our Rotos work better for you and make precious oil.:face_with_hand_over_mouth::fire::love_you_gesture:Pm me more!

Sold in California warehouse, excellent price, lower than China, brand new unit, with warranty!

50L Double Condenser is sold out, only the last one is Single Condenser Explosion Proof, please let me know if you need it to work!Thanks​:hugs::partying_face:

All 50L is sold out, and 20L in stock, who likes it? Can be used with chiller 30/30, available in stock at the Los Angeles warehouse.Pm me for more details!

20L Rotary Evaporator For Sale

Offer a turnkey solution

Offering a turnkey solution for sale in Los Angeles,
Available in stock!

A new batch of rotary evaporators will be arriving in Long Beach, available for reservation, 50 L single or double condenser.

Email,sara@korayinstrument.com
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

The Rotary Evaporators have arrived at the Port of Long Beach and are on their way to Los Angeles, let me know if you need them to work!