Do AVD screw-on mouthpieces fit CCELL carts?

Can someone please tell me if AVD uses the same thread as CCELL in their threaded mouthpieces?

I have a couple thousand CCELL disposables without lids and I’m having t trouble sourcing them… but I heard AVD uses the same threading.

If not then I am ISO CCELL lids

1 Like

CCELL disposable or CCELL TH2? If it’s TH2 carts,most 10.5 mm wideth screw on mouthpieces would fit .

The AVD carts that have these serials on the underside “AVD OCG 0106223” have the same threads in the mouthpiece as the above pictured jupiter liquidx disposables…

Just can’t find any AVDs with the same serial number on them :confused: besides this 1 single random AVD cart I had laying around

I assume this serial number is their batch number ,not sure if they still have batch number on their products now since they had some change

unfortunately liquidx has a slight different diameter with most cartridges,it’s 10 mm,they list Dimensions (mm): 99H x 19W x 6.7D on their website but I’m sure it’s not correct, so you may have to go to jupiter for lids

Fuckin jupiter will not sell lids only :triumph:

from the first photo you posted it’s Liquid not LiquidX,would you confirm by checking your order ? If it’s Liquid,then it’s just CCELL DS01 which is 10.5 mm width,which most screw up cartridge lid can fit

2 Likes

This is so helpful you have no idea!

I’m going to take a better pic of the jupiter hardware right now. Thanks

2 Likes

If it’s DS01(DS01 is CCELL’s original model number )then you can use any screw up tips to test ,not necessary to limit to AVD or Jupiter, you can try other CCELL distributors like 3win to have them send you lids if you trust CCELL quality only .Below is a 10.5 mm CCELL disposable from 3win

2 Likes

3win is awesome. I pulled up their site and in less than 5 minutes I was on the phone with a rep and had a solution that I know is exactly what I needed. Thanks @QBD420

4 Likes

No. The threading on CCELL and AVD cartridges are not identical and cannot be guaranteed to create a proper vacuum seal that is necessary to mitigate leakage, clogging or other performance issues.

2 Likes

This is not a serial number, but as already suggested, this is a “batch code”.

1 Like

I know this is a late reply but just for anyone else reading along…

They 100% will sell caps separate from hardware, if whoever you were dealing with over there told you otherwise you need a different sale rep. Everytime I’ve dealt with Jupiter, ordering extra caps is never a problem.

Ive worled with multiple reps over the course of 5 years. If you didn’t order the initial hardware from them, good luck getting a couple thousand mouthpieces for that hardware.