DMT & LSD study

I smoked a bunch of spice back in 2009-2011 when JWH-018 was still available. We even made edibles with it, just guessing on doses. Talk about a spice cake.

Had plenty of experiences where I would have incredibly low blood pressure, unable to stand up. Once smoked in the parking lot of the gym with my buddies and got so fucked up and sick that I had to go into the showers and lay down on the ground under the water.

The experience that made me stop was smoking some “Not Pot” in Denver. First time smoking a gas mask. Wasn’t too fucked up, but then we smoked a joint (first time I ever smoked Juicy J’s) and got on the Lightrail. I was fine for about 5 minutes, but then the sensation of sitting down moving backwards (facing away from the direction we were moving) made me puke bad as fuck into my backpack on the train. Someone saw my cousins taking care of me while I was sitting on the ground of the platform and decided they needed to call the ambulance. First time in a hospital and I was stoned on spice. Worst of all they called my parents.

1 Like

Moral of these stories, being in a hospital on drugs is no fun, and spice is even less fun

RIP all my lost brain cells from 2010

3 Likes