DMLift Inc. The Original Manufacturer of Pink Unglazed Zirconia 007 Cartridges

To reduce the likelihood of our carts failing from an electrical short.

The posts were removed and the threads been resurrected. I just find it interesting the posts were removedā€¦ especially for someone that preaches free speech. :man_shrugging:t3: No doxing. No name calling. Not even moved. Just erased!

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: #CartThreadGate

1 Like

Yeah, I posted it in the other thread ā€œwho is the real manufacturer.ā€ I wanted to show it to everyone on here so they could disprove it and discuss this. Without exposure no one would try to disprove it.

I can most the time see where a message was and who removed it, even if it was removed and purged from the db. Feel free to DM me some links, I am not seeing and censorship in this thread (unless itā€™s hidden behind an edit)

2 Likes

Our Search-fu isnā€™t working dad

1 Like

Im starting to feel ghosted after 2 months of your ā€œinternal investigationā€. :ghost:

Stay away from DMLift, they have horrible, dishonest customer service. Almost as bad as their leaky carts!

3 Likes

I guess it wasnā€™t this thread then. I could have sworn it was though. All good. Sorry for that @DMLiftInc.

You should treat @pangea a little more special. Dude really helped a lot with diamond tech before there was diamond tech. Thatā€™s a real og.

3 Likes

Theres only so much I can do. I honestly spent a long time trying to get the rest of your money back. But I canā€™t exactly take the credit card out of my bosses pocket and refund you the money. If I run into you at a conference I might be able to work something out in person.

So what happens if someone buys pink zirconia carts and have an issue and your boss doesnā€™t want to take care of it??

Are people just out money? What authority do you have?

1 Like

I get it, the company/bosses you work for are cheap and dishonest, I feel for ya being stuck in the middle or more on the wrong side. Just shows what kind of company DMLift is and about.

I dont want your money, it passed that point awhile ago, its over 100cad or so, Its more about warning others so to as avoid the bad experience.

1 Like

We replace them for free if they are defective. Thats what would happen.

What if they didnā€™t want to fill possibly defective carts with their expensive oil and wanted a refund instead??

Would you only offer replacement carts??

1 Like

I think we could do that. Honestly I want to give people the Rolls Royce treatment. Iā€™ve had customers order 25K worth of syringes and thats a lot of money to me. So they can call me at anytime with any complaints. Then Iā€™ll text my boss to see if we can replace them, refund them, or give them credit towards their next purchase. Everyone sells carts, but I want to sell the carts and the service. So they keep coming back because I answered the phone at 11pm and found a solution to their issue.

Why not start with one of the industries ogs and refund Pangea small amounts of money but hey I think you need a rolls Royce to know how they treat their customers. Lol. :rofl::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

If you were a rapper u would be lil derp

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: Lil Derp my rymes are bizerp!

1 Like

Derpio smoking purple dro :notes:

2 Likes

That picture is showing a silicone gasket not viton, correct? Whats with the misrepresentation in pics lately? :man_shrugging:

We make them to the exact specifications of our customers. So we can make them with viton or silicone. Silicone comes in any color but viton only comes in a few.