DMLift Inc. The Original Manufacturer of Pink Unglazed Zirconia 007 Cartridges

Hello,

I looked on Future4200 and online and I cannot find another person who is selling unglazed full Pink Zirconia Cartridges.

So I wanted to make this post to lay our claim that on 420, 2021, we are the only cartridge manufacturer to make Pink, non-glased zirconia cartridges.

We probably wont be the last. But we were the first.

The Pink Zirconia Cartridges feature 24K gold plated components to conduct electricity. (Not shown because this is one of the first we ever made.) Ceramic core technology and viton rings.

They come in 0.5g/0.5ml or 1ml/1g carts.

We are able to manufacture them with viton or silicone. Silicone comes in any color, but viton has limited colors.

We are also able to fully customize them and add your logo to them.

Let me know if you would like a few samples.

1 Like

If you can find another company that makes them by midnight tonight, then I’ll stand corrected. But I’m pretty sure we are the only company to manufacture them.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s pretty cute, why are the aperatures so tiny tho

2 Likes

Thanks. My wife loves the color of it. We can change the size of the apertures if you’d like.

Would you like some samples?

Thats viton?

I see a whole bunch of our posts are missing. Congratulations on buying the first pink unglazed cart. I’m sure there are pink glazed carts and colored carts in general.

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

2 Likes

We can make them with silicone or viton. Viton is healthier but has limited colors.

What posts? You can delete posts?

there werent a lot more posts in this thread?? you didnt ask why @qma can change your titles?? im i imagining another thread… LOL :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Nah, there weren’t a lot of posts. But thanks for commenting. Every time you do I get a higher ranking on the latest thread list, so this thread gets more exposure.

Weird. I must be imagining a posted a bunch in this thread. I guess a moderator removed the posts. @sidco or @Future… why you guys remove so many posts??

great exposure… lying about posts made in your thread… excellent! :joy: :rofl: :joy:

I got chastised for pranking the boy who says his dad works at nintendo

1 Like

I mean you can just check the edit(s)

not this time… typically i can see them… but these are gone with a lot of other post…

im wondering about all the posts about 12 hours and find them… whats the price on the unglazed carts…

i like the dishonestly though… its a good taletell sign for future business…

I think it was a link brought into the other thread

But these edits here:

Oh cmon brother you know they have different pricing for all of us

Why would you gold plate the element…?

yeah…but this thread was long and so long it made it to the echo chamber… then some dms to mods… and a lot is missing… Im just wondering why the cencership … Is this a personal homie of one of yours??

but according to @DMLiftInc it wasnt long at all… And im just imagining all this which was only a week ago…

I can’t find any in EC.

But not a homie of mine no or was that directed @Future & or @sidco ?