DMC as a Solvent aka dcm

He can’t actually, that’s the joke

3 Likes

Cold extraction with WH, so say you did this for some reason, but you saying it has alcohol in there, just tells me to evaporate two boiling points after a cold extraction, which in this case would be very easy

Lmao I love when you have time to be here, I missed you :joy::joy:

Or is roi your alter ego

I meant clarify what you meant as “cold” being a “co solvent”

1 Like

Well I clarified cold… but co solvent meaning water is a solvent & an alcohol would technically allow the water to reach colder depths making a better seperation of heads from bio. Just in my experience

1 Like

There it is, see prime example:

When he attempts to clarify, and he makes it clear that he is even more unclear in the clarification

Then he flips his hair

Then bills you $12k after ghosting you for two months

3 Likes

You’ve got some terms and concepts jumbled together here.

2 Likes

It’s not considered a gas expansion so I believe I have the correct terms. Being the two can both be a solvent Am I wrong?

It’s called
“A mound of misshapen flesh”

Okay

1 Like

Must be all the meth that’s being stored for WW3

Edit: I’m sorry that was off topic lol

1 Like

Nice, who’s flesh was that?

1 Like

Just because they are, for the most part, filled with intestines-
That doesn’t mean you can call the pile of bagged up, discarded body parts

“The large intestine”

1 Like

smugglers anonymous

Anyway- has expansion is a solvent too huh @Cheebachiefextracts ? I’m as confused as if I hadn’t started googling “pile of random body parts” in an attempt to create metaphor from the reality that is reading the things you post after Hong rip 17

Take it to the next level, use nitroglycerine as a solvent. I looked at the physical properties and apparently it has a sweet, burning taste and it seems to have the right stuff to solvate cannabinoids. Don’t drop the flask. I’m joking of course. Don’t do this.

5 Likes

Was wanting to winterize it. It’s finger hash with a lot of leaf and plant matter in it

Wuttttttt

Go either ethanol, methanol or everclear can work.

I have used those prior, I was just curious as to what has been done wi Th DCM and if it was worth trying

Not unless you plan for a very extensive lle post process