DM for free empty disposabless

8 Likes

Anyone try these?

1 Like

Recieved yesterday. High quality appearance and feel. I filled one and have been using it with great success so far. There’s two kinds, I haven’t filled/tried the one with the bigger airflow (B) yet, and when I have I am going to be sure and write a full review here. For a free sample I’m really impressed with the contact and communication, and overall friendliness. Maybe I’m a different type but those things matter to me.

I’ll be putting up a full review soon.

☆.•°’’ ’ ’ ’ ’ ’ ’ ’

3 Likes

These where amazing I know I should’ve left a review but I used super vicious oil used thco to thin it out this stuff is off the roofs incredible it’s the Real Deal. Great person to great samples thank u sm

2 Likes

These are very reliable. They have a high quality feel. The guy is great to work with. Shipping takes a while, but it’s normal. I’ll gladly work with him again!

1 Like

These have been very reliable disposables. I have used them until entirely empty about 6 times now and have a few hanging out filled for further stress testing. After testing with a few different consistencies of concentrate I think it handles thicker products better than thin. But overall very happy!

4 Likes

Any chance we can try these in Europe?

1 Like

I’m interested in trying one of these!

1 Like

Very beautiful :grinning:

2 Likes

Just an update, after all worked completely to the end, very durable and reliable. The only thing that could make it better would be something to stop them from rolling (lots of ways to do that) and a usb c charge port.

Here’s the thing: the FLAVOR is frickin’ on point. So between that and reliability this is probably one of the best. And the guy is really cool and easy to work with. If I remember right moq on colored seals/printing is 5k…

Yeah, they’re pretty good

1 Like

@Ascent Are you still able to do a box of 100 of these?

500 in a box

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice disposable pen