DLSB-50L/80°C Cooling Chiller in stock in LA warehouse

Two sets will arrive the LA warehouse soon. customs clearance at the Port of Long Beach now. Start accepting reservations. Good price. Anna email: sales03@kedainstrument.com; whatsapp: 0086 13849063065

Are you interested in it, DM me please. :raising_hand_woman:

Only a complete moron would buy anything from you.

Also your vents are shaped like semi swastikas.

5 Likes

How much Anna? No DM. Price here and now please.

She is not insured dude. Actually Anna is really a man using a fake profile. But this company has zero domestic insurance and no liability insurance. They aren’t liable for warranty or injury or accidents. Also these are surplus, bottom barrel of repaired older floor hardware that is sitting in warehouses unsellable. Keda gets deals on sitting hardware that can’t be moved.

2 Likes

Just having morning fun bro. Anna, Terry, I mean David, can u please give me a price for your cooling box. King, hows the land development going? Would love to see progress pics. Havnt seen or heard nothing.

2 Likes

I have finally hand constructed a pine casket and soon I’ll be taking a long dirt nap far away from all you weirdos.

6 Likes

But you just got back. Don’t leave so soon man.

2 Likes

stabbin-GIF-04252017

5 Likes

Rofl i love you doude. You kill me all the time

Dear All, update the inventory, just the last one set left right now. one customer book one yesterday. Any other customer interested in? DM me please.

Did you tell the customer Thier lab might catch on fire if they buy your chiller​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I agree with everything you’ve said, but mainly the swazzis and is why I’m replying specifically to this comment, but I’ve read them all. Hope you’re well

At least they know we love women. :grin: Certainly is nicer than seeing a dudes selfie as you send them money electronically and pray

1 Like

Give him the clamps!

Hello, everyone. China’s raw materials have risen a lot, and the prices of all products will increase next year. If you need a rotary evaporator, chiller, centrifuge, etc., please contact me. You can get the best price.Most importantly, the goods are in the warehouse and you don’t need to deal with any problems. Don’t need to wait for a long time. :raising_hand_woman:

Chiller in stock in LA now, for 10L,50L rotary evaporator, for centrifuge,etc

I’ve also got a chiller for sale, lightly used.

1 Like

:handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

100-80 chiller sold out, 50/80 in stock now.