DIY Rolling Benches

Drawing?

Great input sir! Thank you :pray:t3:

2 Likes

I’ll break out my book here shortly & draw it up, super simple stuff, I might even have lhotos of them somewhere.

4 Likes

I’ll be taking notes.

3 Likes

Basically uses a L bracket like this but milled to applicator a bearing facing downward or along the trim of the inner brace as such being placed here on the legs as those are where your normal stock brace would align naturally with the legs. You cut the footprint of the mechanism to a fraction & durability & strength by 10 fold. I can stand on the ends of these tables jumping up & down. At 215lb & plants on the table.

I’ll draw a design for it shortly. Also doesn’t need those huge lag bolt holes. Something around 3/8 is fine.

I’ll include a pole stabilizer design too.

5 Likes

I know with the cost of pre built tables I’ll be for sure building my own some how, seems like @Cheebachiefextracts has a good idea.
Maybe this is where being a welder will come in handy growing weed lol

1 Like

Installed over 24ksqft of table with one guy in a month. :metal:t3::facepunch:t3:

I could probably fab some from supplies at Home Depot for a fraction of the cost prefabbed are too. They pretty damn well have everything.

5 Likes

the led room looks sexxyy

4 Likes

I totally spaced drawing this, give me a moment & I’ll whip it up

2 Likes

I screw these down and drop an inch-2 in table height every 10 ft down the line. Final table has a rain gutter at the end connected to a hose to a drain. Definitely more elegant solutions but nice and cheap

Edit:I fail can’t find a pic of the tables atm :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So bare with me these are rough drawings to give you the concept or basic idea of them. Of course actual installation is much cleaner etc.

Any questions just holler. :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

You have a ton of grow ideas. I love it.

I’m doing bakers racks on wheels with 2x4 Botanicare flood trays. You could simply stick these in a room with aisle ways.
||-|
||-|

|-||
|-||

EDIT: This is just a test quick pic, not how they are deployed.

4 Likes

That’s how our tables are set up. Works great.

5 Likes

This is beautiful.

3 Likes

Awesome stuff guys! Looks slick @WhereAreTheStones can we see moar?

3 Likes

Thanks man!

10 Likes