Diy dabs start up

I take it all back then! Glad you got med licenses out there man! If it were me, I’d still be careful. You know how those pesky porkers will try to do ya!

4 Likes

Our current states attorney Marylin mosby is the norml advocate of the year? She publicly said" my office will not be devoting and time or money into prosecution of non violent marijuana offenders! My Instagram alone would probably indite me 5 years ago. Hurrah for the times!

3 Likes

It took awhile but I’m actually a cannabis caregiver now! My dreams have finally come true! Well basically it raises my allotment to 120 grams × 5 patients . I’m sure if someone poked a stick at my logic enough I’d look stupid . But I’m famous for looking like a idiot on here so it’s all good!

2 Likes

Depending on budget / goals I’d just get spring loaded plate kit + 20 ton press. Looking at $350 roughly

2 Likes

Ive seen plates ranging from a $100 to the below at $1250. Can you recommend solid plates at a reasonable price?

https://powers-plates.myshopify.com/

1 Like

Low temp plates

I rocked their 3x5 and 4x7 when I squished 4yrs back.

3 Likes

Anyone have any advice on starting a small set up to convert isolate into d9 or d8. What equipment would I need. I’m very interested in CBD to Delta conversions. If anyone can point me in the right direction or offer advice please DM.

Just be careful and check the legality in your state. You can set off a lot of flags if you start ordering lab gear and chemicals.

2 Likes

from what i gathered you will need a spd setup. The actual conversion can occur with nothing more than a reflux setup, but most people are just tossing the catalyst in their boiling flasks. Distillation would help with the purification as well

1 Like

Thanks! Shouldn’t be an issue!

@TheFeds

2 Likes

We already did.
You should have a talk with your manicurist.

Raiding people costs money. Jackboots are expensive. This dude is seriously small potatoes so I wouldn’t worry…until he blows something up. Then it is game on, mf.

7 Likes

Everyone thinks that but I’ve had plenty of friends who were “small fish” get raided. Some people can’t take their licks and snitch.

4 Likes

Raided by The Feds or by townies?

1 Like

Local sheriff’s with two local DEA agents in tow

3 Likes

Taxation by force🤔

2 Likes

Look guys I’m in fricking bodymore murderland We’re known for crabs in extremely high murder rates. I’m just trying to make some hash rosin. I’m legally allowed the process cannabis. There is no hash rosin in the Maryland dispensary is I go to and if it is it’s a $100 a gram and it’s trash. I have a press now that I have access to. I’m going to Harbor freight today to buy whatever I need to make my own press or at least start making it but it’s not necessary now. So if you were me, You can get some fire flower with good moisture content for 1800 a unit. Is it possible for me to produce bubble hash and still make a cpl dollars? If not I’m happy just making a cpl small batches for myself and close friends. I am ok with the flower rosin. It’s just no one else getting fresh flower like this . Around here anyway, and I wanna make a good product. Is it possible that a dry sift then press be a better route than bubble hash for a beginner processor? I am the first to admit im not perfect and need help. I also will pay. That’s the difference. I dont wanna be spoon fed info. I’m willing to pay the right person to help me. Isnt that what consulting is all about?

1 Like

I have a pretty flexible budget . What do you think about pneumatic vs the typical hydraulic press?

2 Likes

The ROI can really suck. Make sure you run a test batch of the material before buying in quantity. Some strains are pure fire to smoke but don’t extract worth a shit. Buy a QP and see what your output per ounce of flower is, then compare that to what you think you can move the final product at. If you’re not making at least 50% profit, probably not worth your time.

1 Like

Exactly

My god bud strain squished the most return. Even more than my prized epic elite strains.

I did dry ice extracts, then loaded up 25u baggies and squish, squish, squish.

3 Likes