DIY budget sieve

Hell yeah.

When I do crc I’ll be using my 3x2 column and 3in filter plate combo. Throw a hp clamp around her and pack her down nice.

1 Like

I really appreciate all of your input bro :pray:

2 Likes

I’m always happy to help if I can. I got so much help here it’s the least I can do.

6 Likes

:pray:

2 Likes

These work. 4a beads work and blue indicator beads.

2 Likes

Nice.

Those beads look dank.

Since it’s your first time running your crc, I would use a press to pack the powders and pre soak insure nothing passed through.

1 Like

They do work. I also put the beads in the bottom of the vac oven. Check em every time before you run and change em when they start to lose there color. Stay dry out there. Also be careful where you get your gas from. I spent so much time and money months and months trying to figure out what was wrong, it was water in the gas I bought from the gas guy the said this is the purists gas he’s seen the company ever had. I distilled so many times.

1 Like

Hell yeah. I really appreciate all of your tips bro :heart:

I source my gas from BVV (tri-blend)

2 Likes

What would you reccomend for a 1 lb column? I was going to do a 2" x 6" spool and pack that with my CRC medium and then throw a 1 um sintered disk under it to filter it out. Was wondering if anyone had any advice on building a little CRC setup to go inline with my system. Pics of my setup on my other post. Thanks!