🍯 Disty $99 per kg 🤯 90+% Full spec beautiful, CBD/CBG minor rich🥃 (GOT TERPS TOO💧)

Terpenes

1 Like

Props for the quick delivery. This stuff rocks man. Tried a dab of it just for the hell of it, and honestly smoked way cleaner than any disty I’ve seen. Rest is going into tinctures for homies and the pup :fist:t3:

4 Likes

:pray:That’s what I love to hear. Tyis stuff is so nice.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad you’re stoked. Enjoy!:yum:

1 Like

:star_struck::droplet::yum:

Current Terps inventory

Sampler packs!
$215 for 5 flavz 4.75 mL of each Flav.
$420 for 10 flavors 4.75 mL of each Flav.

1. Ice Cream Cookies
  2. Purple Cream Cake
  3. Jungle Fritters
  4. Blueberry Muffin
  5. Strawberry Guava Gelato
  6. Pineapple Xpress
  7. Hawaiian Runtz
  8. Truffle Butter
  9. White Fire OG
  10. Afgooey

Pricing for Terps:

• More than 1L = $9.99/mL
  • Less than 500mL = $12/mL
  • Less than 250mL = $14/mL
  • Less than 200mL = $16/mL
  • Less than 150mL = $18/mL
  • Less than 100mL = $20/mL
    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to reach out to me at j.fried@octave-labs.com.
1 Like

:honey_pot: Beautiful Delicious Honey Drip ML $99 per L on 5+ Liters $150 on singles! Single Liters in two half liter jars. Free shipping!:star_struck: while supply last

Any of theses jars still available?

Yes full of disty! They go with our chromatography system, but we have not been using the chromatography systems lately, so I’m just filling all the jars up with Distillate

We have seven more benchtop chromatography systems available. Normally there are $60,000 brand new they are gently used to sell them for $$15,000, they come with SOP’s that we developed directly with buchi, they also are programmed for THC remediation, THC, separation, CBD, separation, CBC, etc.…

2 gallon food safe container, over 7000 g, $99 a kilogram

2 Likes

Do you guys have any extra C18 columns that youd sell?

1 Like

About to do some analytical testing on some fresh samples

Another amazing experience with the Cbd/CBG distilate, had a four hour root canal, didn’t take any pain medicine from the doctor went straight to the lab grabbed a dab of Distillate and rubbed it on my gums within 20 minutes no pain and felt amazing!

1 Like

Heads up, material is moving off the shelves at a nice pace. Should have the shelves cleared off in hopefully a week two weeks tops.

Cbd/CBG, high 90s potency, and beautiful, minor rich CRD made from really high-quality Mothers Liquor that looks like absolute honey. Smell us and tasteless. Perfect for just about any thing you want to add an active to
If you have not gotten some of this amazing medicine jump on it. If you got some and you want to make sure you get some more, get it now while supply less. For real This is the best quality material at the best price that I know of.

2 Likes

Octave Labs I just sent a request to follow you on instagram

1 Like

OK, I don’t currently have access to the Instagram lol I’ll have to find out who was running that and freshen up the vibes, thanks for the reminder put that even exist

Same COA for all of those?

Which one are you sending out now for CBG / CBD distillate orders? Which one out of sugar and honeycomb is easiest for cutting a small piece to put on a pocket scale then right into your mouth? Which one hardens easiest and will be easy to cut a small piece off and which one is not sticky to not leave a mess?

2 Likes

The CBG CBD Distillate is the most crystallized material. The Mothers Honey Disty will not crystallize it stays liquid dripping, like honey indefinitely

Most of the material is the consistency of honeycomb, even the sugar material will turn the liquid if you play with it enough. I’ll make a little video later on to show what I mean.

This is what I typically will take if I have a headache or just want to have a nice euphoric relaxing therapeutic day. So it looks like sugar in the picture, but if I were to squish that between my fingers for a minute it would turn to liquid. Any handling of this material will pretty much turn it to liquid.

So that sugary looking chunk turn to that goopy texture just by pushing on it with the spoon for a few minutes if I were to add a little bit of heat, it would turn into transparent honey

I just noticed the COA for distillate is dated Dec. 2021, is analytical testing mean that you will have a new COA?

Yes, we took down our analytical equipment last year and we haven’t really had the team to set it back up and run it. We actually may be selling it if anyone is interested in HPLC Shimadzu analytical equipment.
We will be getting new COA from third-party labs in the next week

Received my order in the mail today

3 Likes