Distilled Canned butane

While I’m thinking of it, you also need a scale. That way you can tell when you have used (let’s say) 12 pounds of gas. (Which is however much will fit into your collection.) Then recover to your normal solvent tank (which you have already weighed empty so you know what the solvent weight is). Now you add gas as needed to what should be your closed loop, that doesn’t have the big solvent tank in it’s process other than to add 4 pounds here, 2 pounds there.
Just rack mount that fucking monstrosity of yours #1, #2 put rack in safe space, #3 purchase scale, #4 purchase large volume of solvent (people will sometimes give samples if you pay for shipping), #5 print money.
That’ll be $12 bucks and 53 pennies (I’m talking old pennies), and a half a pack of cherry Big League Chew. It’s not that you’re missing out on the wheeling, but you’re also missing out on the dealing… (Words to live by!)

eco green some tanks. dont use cans.

Order a tank from @GasLogix-Adam

3 Likes

I leave that to the high purity solvent manufacturer.

1 Like

High purity solvent manufacturer . . . . who you talking about ? ? ?

Anybody willing to test some gas for me? California

1 Like

yours is on ebay right? im gonna try it out. With your regular tank i should just turn it upside down to get the gas out right?

1 Like

Yeah you can do that, but be sure to distill.

I’m pretty sure there is only one.

1 Like

Glad I knew this one too…distill and don’t go over 84f leaving BEHIND all the oils and heavier gases inside your collection pot…and all the clean stuff inside your tank

I never load the dirty stuff in my solvent tank, goes straight from source tank to collection pot…then clean the collection pot once distilled

2 Likes