Distillation

If anyone can help me out getting a sop for running rso into distillate it would be of great help. Thanks for any tips in advance

https://www.amazon.com/Copper-Alcohol-Moonshine-Spirits-Distiller/dp/B00XZ60RD6/ref=asc_df_B00XZ60RD6/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198078807540&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10903594887854790009&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9026282&hvtargid=pla-347828079062&psc=1

This is all you need man. Be sure to read the instructions before making distillate.

3 Likes

Man everyone is Spicy tonight!!!

Why the hell would you mske rso if your goal is distillate.

1 Like

Because they have absolutely NO IDEA what they are doing, or how to do it!

1 Like

They don’t even know how to search the forum for very VERY basic info
Here, here’s the distillation section: Latest Hash and Stuff/Distillation topics - Future4200

2 Likes

I soak my material in alcohol then roto evap it and I know that’s not rso but it’s not bho either so I am guessing the temps are a bit different. Can anyone guide me to figure out the proper temps?

1 Like

Proper temps for what? To roto the ethanol? check out this post: What temp to distill EtoH for yellow? - Hash and Stuff / Distillation - Future4200, or this search query: Search results for ‘eho roto temps’ - Future4200

You do a bucket tek>then you scrub a dub dub with lost biologist post processing tek > then you roto>then you follow the breaking dabs tek for disty.

Then

Then

Good Luck

2 Likes

I remember when I was a noob and asked. I remember when I thought an hvac pump a shitty bvv cold trap and a shitty China spd head would get me there. Then I realized all the money I’d have to spend on a bay of pumps and how much electricity it would consume. So I gave up on trying to make disty entirely and dedicated my time to learning more about cls.

1 Like

Depending on how much they read, and want to learn will determine their exact path. I did the same thing, but I able to cobble together a nice little SPD setup, versus going the direction of the roto. I was able to figure out before I made my way over here what the difference between distilling solvent, and distilling cannabinoids was thankfully.
But I also like to read, know how to use proper search terms, and don’t like to ask for spoons unless I’m SERIOUSLY lost. It all comes down too how much you really want it I guess!

2 Likes