Distillate:Terp Ratio / Process to spray THC Flower for Pre-Rolls HELP!

Looking to make infused pre rolls for an active MIP in Colorado. Looking for any and all suggestions on the topic. Thank you for your time.

I’d suggest you use the search bar and get some read time in. The answers you seek are there.

Or pay someone to get you to the finish line

5 Likes

I have been searching for quite a while, seen a lot of hate just on putting D9/D8 onto hemp flower. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to troll. I obviously used the search bar.
Cheers

2 Likes

I must have missed that part in your well formulated, researched and presented posting asking for basic help.

My mistake.

4 Likes

Is this the help you have to offer?

1 Like

This is the help I have to offer you. Teach a man to fish and all that

4 Likes

Thank you for your time. You have made many assumptions about my intelligence. I will continue to sift through comments like the ones you have made above to try to find answers.

1 Like

You’ve read for an hour total and can’t find the answer you seek, therefore anyone telling you to continue to read is an asshole.

I’m sure this attitude will get you the help you seek sir…

8 Likes

I just looked for two minutes and found a few threads talking about this.

People are tired of others coming in and asking for tips on there money making ventures for nothing more than a thumbs up. That’s why you’re getting snark.

You want quick and easy, it’s gonna cost you a consult with someone with the knowledge. You want freebies, gotta do the work.

7 Likes

right @HeisenbergInd? right?

2 Likes

Amen! There’s not too much knowledge that isn’t available here for free if you look hard enough. If you don’t feel like putting in the work, there are plenty of people here who will gladly fast track the process for you…for a fee.

5 Likes

Yeah but I am the asshole for saying it :joy:

3 Likes

You catch on quick😉

4 Likes

This is the way…

no-spooning-no-hotlinking

3 Likes

Found a lot after continuing my search sorry to personally offend you. I also never thought you were an asshole.

who called anyone an asshole.

I’m an asshole. Not the asshole and chief, just a rank and file asshole, but I take my job seriously.:joy:

4 Likes

Lots of factors. W/ My terpes only < 3%
Those are high quality 100% cannabis derived and from flower. We have a machine that does all The spraying and dusts it I kief

Here ya go @roiplek, I got ya a Christmas gift.

Since ya like bringin up old shit.

Sorry I haven’t been as responsive. I’ve been too busy working with my architect for our upcoming legal extraction buildout to go with our legal grow.

I’ll try harder.

I promise.

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I’m the result of many generations of breeding Assholes. In fact, I am my families entire culmination of Asshole. Also I’m the Patriarch of the family…

2 Likes