Distillate equipment

Exactly…he is the dominate player in the industry and from his perspective: He gives us apart of himself, knowledge, experience. He should not have to sit here and “spoon feed” us, but he does. He gives us his time and yet nobody sees that. If you were a millionaire would you be doing what he is doing? I completely understand why he says such things. Time is the most valuable commodity. Thank you @spdking

There are only 4 or 5 moderators for the most part stay pretty unbias.

They removed a ton of @david stuff on here cause you said he copied your design. Your the only one i can really recall wanting people stuff removed from here.

This is an online forum…Not really a marketplace. Yes people like me have used this place as a source of referral and its gone good for our busines…@soxhlet too. A number of other members here have used this place as a resource… Not as an actual marketplace.

The chinese are gonna copy everything. Why take it personal. Life is way tooo short. enjoy your family and your health. The rest is peanuts. Have a wonderful day @spdking. we all like your perspective. Just not the chinese hate.

3 Likes

Myself? No way. I put my money and soul into my products. I never got rich off summit. Pay myself minimal and help funnel success to my staff, distributors and into new products. Maybe one day I’ll retire from summit and be rich. One can
Only hope

2 Likes

I can definitely see why you’d be pissed.

I can tell you from someone like me. I just do this sort of thing for me and to learn and enjoy myself.

So, like I am now, I want to just buy a small 500ml short path that I can mess around with in my garage for my own learning. Its out of reach for me to get a nice summit setup, as im just a regular guy. I’m not in the business. So i buy used pumps on ebay…etc. When I can peice a widebore short path for 1500 bucks from say usalab.com, its more in my price range. I think thats where a lot of this comes from. I’m not trying to buy knock off gear, just the generic cheap stuff. Is that cool, probably not, but its just to mess around with in my garage. I’ll wear a face shield for when the flask implodes.

Thats just an example from me, a regular joe. Saying that, your videos that you tell people to longer watch are what got me really interested. The information you share is fantastic. Your attitude is a bit edgy, but if youre an adult you should be able to look past that.

2 Likes

@spdking
You Realize my comment was made toward bromamgr dude, hence the little purple reply icon in the upper right corner of my reply.

1 Like

No I’m sorry. I live in bad reception area. Not all pics load Everytime.

Everyone salty again lol

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.