Distillate equipment

All,

Can anyone help me with finding some quality SPD equipment? I’m looking to spend as little as possible until I can scale up to wipe film. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Message @david he should be able to set you up with something good. A lot of people here have had success with his glass

6 Likes

Talk to the guys at @goldleaf_scientific. They blow their own glass, so they can hook you up with a custom rig as well for a fair price and they’re very knowledgeable so they can steer you in the right direction. Definitely beats the hell out of LS prices, especially if you’re just starting out.

3 Likes

Thanks all! I’m lost as last years Easter eggs. :wink:. How much should I plan on spending?

I know someone who got a custom full bore 10L rig from Gold Leaf for under 10k. That’s with a used Edwards 40 pump from Ebay as well.

2 Likes

Let me know what your needs are I can beat anyone’s price and deliver top notch equipment with current technology.

When you get all your quotes together, come see me last. I will make your day. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Johnny,
Would be glad to help. If your looking for a budget kit we can put one together for you. Give a call to the shop or shoot me a dm and I’ll get you squared away

3 Likes

Most need that

1 Like

Curious what kind of equipment you have?

Really?

you could beat anyone’s price?
you are a Amercia company and but all labs equipment from China manufacturer, you mean your price is the best?
i am manufacturer from China and i even know who u buy equipment from.

4 Likes

i send dm to u sir, pls check it and tell me what you want, then i will send the quotation to you.

From China manufacturer

1 Like

Poke the bear why don’t you.

6 Likes

Yes he could. Unless they are giving it away for free.

You could do the same thing.

Will he?

is it a good idea?

are different questions.

Some companies give stuff away for free. That’s a great price!

2 Likes

No you do not, you have no idea who we do business with, we don’t even buy anything from China - we are a gmp company.

At least my products won’t implode on you, or catch your lab on fire unlike these low baller guys. Remember broma is basically bottom of the barrel when it comes to services, quality, and knowledge.

We are here to help you and offer you a slamming deal.

Make sure when your done to bring your invoices to me and I’ll take care of you with top of the line products.

1 Like

Why dont you post your prices vs always hiding them in a dm?

Pot
Kettle
Black

2 Likes

Nobody is hiding anything. If i have to beat someone’s price unusually ask for a invoice and go from there. There no purpose in trying to insult my business procedures despite your opinion. If you are interested in a product you can call my cell and talk to me directly. 4083487264 I’m more than happy to give everyone the white glove treatment personaly.

3 Likes

Bruh u work in a glass factory, you shouldn’t be throwing rocks.

If you knew about this dude then you would know that he pioneered this shit.

If you knew about this dude you would know he does not use price to be competitive, he uses time. When you do something first it kinda means something for people who want to have the best equipment. He remains competitive by building new equipments for people to buy and china to counterfeit.

@spdking, I see you woe, I see you doin ur thing right now and doing it right over here now.

3 Likes

I don’t really want to be part of this group anymore. I don’t want to help people. I don’t want to share my heart with others. I am convinced unless otherwise I’ll see it - this page is ran by people who don’t have morals and ethics in thier best interests. I have seen upper moderators engage and allow this behavior. Maybe I should move on and just stop helping people.

2 Likes

bruh ur a millionaire why are you letting future get to ur feelings :roll_eyes::joy:

4 Likes