BBTANK's Latest BBMesh ceramic coil utilized on IRY POD had been launched!

We are the owner of BBTANK brand, a manufacturer with two factories, having been in this line for 8 years. Always been spoken highly for the high quality products , stable supply and great after-sales.

And for the years before and years to come, we were and will be keeping launching new products. Several days later, we may launch two new disposable vape pens in the market, which has not only improved all the strengths but also to meet our clients; needs.

Whatsapp/ Telegram :+86 199 1447 9664

Email : sales27@babytoncig.com

**BBTANK Latest Mesh ceramic coil Tech! **

BBTANK was founded in 2014 , Shenzhen Babyton Technology is a leading manufacturer of vapor devices for the legal CBD/THC industry. With one stop shopping for all your vaping and compliant packaging needs. rom Design and Development to Production and Shipping— we have you covered.

Please send product list and pricing

DMed u, pls check out

Why does this cart leak? Got some CDT and sugar in one of these disposables I’m doing some R&D and halfway down this disposable (rechargeable and refillable) so that’s cool but why the leak?

2 Likes

I have yet to find a cart that won’t clog for those that smoke tough.

Even CCELL can clog.

1 Like

Whatsapp +86 199 1447 9664
Email: Sales27@babytoncig.com
Ins: BBTANK_SIM_POD Constantine Liu

Anything for inquiry or products contact me here.

1 Like

Hey @Constantine Violet is may sale person and you guys do most of my packaging.

BBTank carts have same issues as all ceramics. Smoke tough, lean them on their sides while hot, and you can typically clog the cart

It’s all about the right resistance and voltage for the oil and that is typically not controlled on our end

Sorry for the late response, And sorry for such a thing happened to you guys. I had bee working on these things since I received your complaint yesterday.
But I have checked out with the sales rep. that you made deals with. Didn’t see any record of your orders for the products you mentioned.

There are a lot of companies are trying to make copies of BBTANK products, even print the “BBTANK” LOGO. So we must keep an eye on the fake products.

@Jc1944 @lefties.cannabis I have sent your concerns to the sales rep related, they will be at your service. Pls wait a moment.
And it’s highly appreciated if you can help us to find the supplier who sell the fakes of BBTANK

2 Likes

NLO9S))W%MKERW%NP1MYBR
2ml All Glass cartridges in stock, available for test run. Any interest feel free to DM me.

2 Likes

Big discount on Christmas for Bulk orders on Products BBTANK 1ml FCC,1ml C530RB and 1ml SIM POD. Any interest to know more details, DM me pls. I assure it won’t disapoint you. (And the discount will not last long, hit me up ASAP ) Whatsapp +86 199 1447 9664

Discount on this three kinds of products.

Pls check the information above, discount will be over after they are all sold out.

there no one ceramic coil could match all viscosity oils, dm me your oil specs, we could customize a coil to match your oil and no clog problem.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

We are back to work now !!! Small orders for test run and OEM orders are available now !!!

DM me for a specific lead time!

2 Likes

BBTANK Lit Pod
Advantages:

1. Locked press-on mouthpiece design, it cannot be opened once close.
  2. Powered by 4th BBGear ceramic heating elements, faster heating and better airflow.
  3. Bottom USB port design, consumer don’t have to worry about battery weak issue.
  4. Having window on tank to see the oil through, window shape can be customized
  5. Indicator light up when inhale, color and shape can be customized.
  6. Usage for CBD / THC / Delta 8 / Distilate oil
  7. Accepting free printing logo and any complex pattern

Pricing ? Thanks

1 Like

Message sent, pls check our your DM sir.

Lattest EKO POD (0.5ml / 1ml). Also A sticker POD with Free Custom Logos.

1. 350mAh Rechargeable Battery ensures Stronge hits even the last drop of Oil.
  2. Customizable Oil Tank window and LED light shape. Fulfill your needs on Unique designs.
  3. Advanced BBGear Ceramic Coil. Passed the Heavy Metal testing and different types of oils,
    Works greatly with most of popular oils in the Market.

Samples are all available for test runs, Welcome shoot me a DM.

Video on Our GMP Certified Workshop.

Here are some Videos on quality control steps.

Introduce our lastest Laser Print process to you guys! Cost is super low.