BBTANK's Latest BBMesh ceramic coil utilized on IRY POD had been launched!

Sample Packs : :wave:Samples are available in stock, Never need to do Bait and Switch tricks. Only delivery needed for original ones or Samples.

Services: :flight_arrival: Fast respond on both Inquiries and Aftersales. :flight_departure:Trackings updates for you at the first time I got.

Quality control: :clap: Check out the videos I sent above: GMP Certified Workshop and BBTANK Labs.

Innovating Products: Project Team are heading on New Technologies and Designs. Always being at the forefront of the market

we can solve it.

Glass series carts and disposables. Let’s get the most authentic tastes.

3 Likes

2 Gram Pre-heating BT POD.

2 Ways to activate Pod: Air-switch&Press button, fulfill different inhale needs.

Palm Size 0.5ml/1.0ml EKO POD

Easy to carry, Small size but with Bigger Clouds and smoother taste.

For a small test run order request or Inquiries, pls DM.

For faster response, pls Contact me on Whatsapp / Telegram: +86 199 1447 9664
Email: sales27@babytoncig.com

A short video on our SIM POD. Multiple color options, Welcome to customizing a pods to match with your logo, oils and strains!

Ecap D14 vape pen accept order now, full-ceramic and cotton-free cartridges support 1ml and 2ml.
And for the update D14V will ready quickly, support votage and preheat.

Tony. Don’t be a dick.

Start a single sales thread OF YOUR OWN, and update it. As @Constantine has done.

Spamming will get you nowhere fast.

We don’t need 12 threads on D14 disposables.

3 Likes

Ok no problem sir.

Sample packs are all available in stock now! Test run order are highly appreciated!

No bait and switch tricks, samples are sent from stock immediately after Ordering.

Welcome to DM me for more details and requests.

Hope you have a good day, updates you with our latest IRY POD and our BBMesh ceramic coil heating element---- A Tech break on the vape market!

1. BBMesh coil Tech:Equipped our New mesh ceramic coil tech(Technology break on heating element tech), Which brings you bigger clouds,deivers smoother taste and stronger hit,purest flavors never fad away!

2. Multiple Capacity: 1ml 2ml and 3ml Options can make you capture different clients’ requirement.

3. Large Area heating Surface: Oil can spread and heat evenly on the surface—Consistant vaping experience.

4. Two ways to active Pod: Air-switch&Press button, fulfill different inhale needs.

5. Outstanding unique designs: Accepting many complex Logo designs.

BBTANK are always leading the vape market, offering the best vaping experience! The Mesh ceramic coil Tech can also be used on other carts and disposables now!

BBTANK X test report Supported by Dabconnection : BBTank X Review - All Quartz Body, Huge Clouds, Strong Hits

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Introducing you some hottest Customization process!

Booth No. #8208 Welcome to visit us at MJBizCon!

1 Like

BBTANK offers multiple options for vape hardware.
Try to select your favorite one!