Dispensing Equip For Salves?

Looking to “Salve” a problem…
In the process of finalizing a really nice THC Salve product for launch and looking to nail down what the best type of equipment type would be to dispense and packaged it!

Using Coconut and Sweet Almond Oil + Carnauba Wax as the base and it starts to solidify quite quickly when cooling.

I have been checking out some cool piston fillers for our tincture line but surely would need something heated to dispense the salve in liquid form…

Anyone using or know of a good recommendation that can heat and dispense?
Definitely not going to pour it our cartridge filling system…
I have read some of the other salve threads to no avail on this subject.
Thanks-

1 Like

If you can keep the salve mix on the hotplate I don’t see why the el cheapo Amazon bottle filler wouldn’t work ZONEPACK Liquid Filling Machine Automatic Bottle Filler Digital Control Pump Numerical Drinks Water Milk 5ml to 3500ml GFK160 (Machine) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079QJ71G3/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_N52RHQJYYVJVKEEZB77F

Might wanna consider swapping the hosing out for something high temp?

Or if your feeling fancy a heated depositor would get it done

4 Likes

Get an old heated coffee urn and throw an inkbird on it to set a temperate.

Pour out the spout.

Or get something much fancier if your budget is over $50

3 Likes

Love it - Did you say fancier? I like fancier

1 Like

I’m not the guy around here to ask about nice equipment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

5 Likes

Great idea - @ky_cbd, might have to heat tape wrap the lines in order to keep it from solidifying in the line after it is out of the heated beaker…

1 Like

If you melt it on a hotplate or something and pour into a filler, you can keep it warm with one of these…https://www.amazon.com/Heater-55gallon-1000w-Silicon-Barrel/dp/B07X6M3GNJ/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?crid=18CGPXLEVFX11&keywords=barrel+heater&qid=1641419535&sprefix=barrel+heate%2Caps%2C127&sr=8-13

1 Like

Vever.com has some fillers for cheap they carry low cost items in all different types of categories

1 Like

You realize you linked a French (I think, i only speak murican) jewelry store?
Am I missing something? Lol

1 Like

Just ate 6 50mg gummies :smile:

2 Likes