Dip pouches

I recently stumbled on a patent for maintaining moisture in dip pouches and have been using the method for creating dip pouches filled with local medicinal herbs like echinacea and mimosa leaf.

Is anyone here looking n that direction or did cannadips take that whole market share?

1 Like

Canna dip is great

But dipping kind of sucks. And probably only caught on because you couldn’t smoke so get your nic fix by swallowing spicy mud juice.

If they had nicotine gummyz there never would have been dip. And they have thc gummyz so that probably explains the limited market demand.

1 Like

Nicotine is not palatable. It ruins EVERYTHING. It’s also extremely deadly… Like if there were nicotine edibles, it would be the leading cause of overdose guaranteed. I’ve witnessed accident that left the person shitting their pants, and physically weak, and exhausted for hours…

9 Likes

Yep nicotine is deadly and I hope it won t be used in edibles
Why would the Russian s use novichok if you can get nicotine so easy ?:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Lmao, imagining them flying a plane blowing a giant vape with super concentrated nicotine juice over the battlefield

4 Likes

yeah there is no such thing as nicotine edibles

do you think you are so smart you assume that because you have a though in your brain its fact?

i can tell you got 5th place trophies and were praised for mediocrity

like use google or something every now and again genius, or just sniff your own hubris scented farts

2 Likes

The leading cause(pretty much only cause) of nicotine poisoning and overdose is edible and transdermal nicotine solutions and E-liquid. Nicotine is and has been highly regulated by the FDA. Had the vape industry been given the opportunity to grow into something similar to this loosely regulated, hardly enforced market place nicotine edibles would have deffinitly killed people… But overdose’s would be huge. Guaranteed.

You sir are a low quality human being. You could have offered up your weak ass lozenge argument without the insults. Typically people like you are basement dwelling do nothings. So I won’t take offence.

7 Likes

yup just dwelling in a basement over here

using google

Not very well… Simple mind shit.

You’re right, I love muh Swedish nic pouches and snus but nicotine patches and mints made me insanely sick. I still think there should be Cannadips-like pouches, prerolls, and cannagars with nicotine

I am a huge proponent of pure nicotine, and caffeine I love to vape caffeine nicotine and cannabinoids. I have built and sold e-liquid and vape manufacturers. I’m not trying to hate on nicotine. It’s just not a great fit for eating. Nightshade is a famous ancient position for a reason…

So now the nicotine is what makes nightshade a poison not the other stuff

They make this thing called google and I think you would benefit greatly from its use.

Re: OP - buccal uptake bypasses first pass metabolism. Care to spill your stolen secrets?

2 Likes

The main thing that has bothered me about homemade dip pouches is they dry out super fast.
I am a hillbilly that always wondered how some dip stays juicy for so long…and it turns out the tobacco industry nailed this in a very easy to imitate manner.

I have a mixture of Albizia, Perilla, and coffee grounds sitting in the fridge waiting to go into pouches. By following the patent they have been staying moist for over a week when normally they dry out in a day.

You don’t even need the patent once you know the basic formula: water, oil, emulsifier.

Stupid simple right?! I use walnut oil because I have a bunch laying around, add 3 volumes of water and a pinch of Guar gum and you’re done. Adding cannabinoids to leaf material would be easy as shit when using this method, and you can add sweetener if needed. Additives can be water or oil soluble, then just use the right amount of emulsifier.

Thank me later fellow dippers.

6 Likes

Does anyone here take dip pouches rectally or is that just me?

3 Likes

Right here fam.

3 Likes

Man nothing gets me going in the morning like that sting and nic sweats

3 Likes

I will ask my lead if he does as he dips.