Diluents for altnoid vaps

hello hope all are good with every one here

I was wondering if any one knows any good diluents for vaps when using stronger altnoids that are in the 10/20% range

I have looked at this and wonder what’s in it and I rather make my own then paying This crazy prices

Alt noids as in alternative cannabinoids
Other than
Thcp hhcp thcp-O hhcp-O thc d9 thc d8
Because we are talking full synthetic diffrent core structure cannabinoids
Better known than spice and don t think this is the right place
As for your question mct is your best bet

2 Likes

No not spice k2 shit ? And normal full synthetic noids i fint touch or want any thing to do with

Thcp thch thcjd they are in the 10-20% range per ml strong and is what i put in vapes

And i also make Other Blends and som times need diluent so its not clog the coil and yes i idé cdt but dont want to put more then 10% terpenes in vaps

1 Like

No not spice k2 shit that I don’t touch even with a laser Pointer

Thcp thch thcjd they are in the 10-20% range per ml strong and is what i put in vapes

And i also make Other Blends and som times need diluent so its not clog the coil and yes i idé cdt but dont want to put more then 10% terpenes in vaps

1 Like

Ah ok then cbd cbg cbc cbn are all useful to make a blend with the right ratio s you can even give it direction of sativa or indica cbc is very useful for thining the lot

3 Likes

Exactaly just that cbc is so expensive in europé !

But i may have found a good vendor here on the forum

Thx btw for the help as always :pray:

Do you know any good thread here that have nice blends ?

1 Like

No that I am aware of no
As for the use of cbd -cbd-a don t go over 50% in vapes they counter the high

3 Likes

Yeah exactaly I always try to avoid cbd do to that effect only small amounts like 1-3% cbd maximum I rather go for cbg cbn

But for example cbc is so harsh on throat if I make for example 1 ml cart

0.2ml thch
0.1cbc
0.1 cdt
0.1 cbn
0.2 cbg
0,3 liquid fire

That’s why I want the liquid fire as it’s cover the rest and don’t affect anything and makes it have a good flow and

But I know it can’t be anything super secret in the ingredient in the liquid fire it has a litle oily feel to it it’s not like water dry terpenes

Maybe look into tri-ethyl citrate? It’s the ingredient in Abstrax’s TEC Temper

1 Like

I think thats what in the liquid fire :fire: some sort of odorless and tasteless diluent

triethyl citrate Is it really safe to vape I see it’s in deodorant and soaps also :joy: it’s dirt cheap like 12usd per liter

And it’s made from citric acid Esther’s

It’s (probably) safer than Vit E Acetate

Lol Yeah but thats somthing i Wold never use :joy::joy: it’s not 2005 anymore and nyc[quote=“Shrimp, post:13, topic:216336, full:true”]
It’s (probably) safer than Vit E Acetate
[/quote]

1 Like

2005?

Honey Cut was exposed as selling Vit E as a diluent in like 2019 so you’re at least ahead of the curve there

Lol Yeah maby but feels like it was 2005 WHO people playd around with vitamin E and shit like that

1 Like

There’s a bunch of great threads on here about the whole thing.

1 Like

Okay thx Will try to scout around here to find a god diluent that doesn’t cost 400usd per liter :joy:

Ahhh you want to go cheap
I mix thcp at 3% in a carrier oil of cannabinoids worth 1100€/L
My growth is over 50% per month
Since the customer enjoys the quality
So might want to think about what to do
Quality has a price but it is appreciated

1 Like

Yes fix as you se on my mix i uselessly use majority canabinoids but then we have people that want cheap like 40% diluted so I supply on demand have any tips on any good diluten ?

Like triethyl citrate they sell for making soaps and deodorant but I see it’s in almost all disposable nicotine vapes also

Feels weird to put a head ingredient in deodorant in a vape :joy: