Did you just say AUTO FARMER?

Mas thc

1 Like

CBD and CBN

I think

Uh oh did i mix up batches again

better if a machine automatically stickers for you!! let the employees handle the cannabis products not the extra fluff!
my guy can print and apply compliance/branding labels delivered to your facility here in MI with short lead times. he can also set you up with equipment to label in house with applicators. HMU!

2 Likes

We have wooks down here in florida that can do 1500-2000 carts an hour manually WITH flavor swaps. One filler/mixer and one capper.

1 Like

I can personally do about 1500 carts an hour on a CF250 that is with a flavor change every 100 carts. My wife and sister can do about 500 to 1,000 every hour with a flavor change every 100 carts. Priming and clearing ACF250 literally takes seconds. Feeling is actually by far the fastest part of our whole process. We actually have quite a simple bagging and labeling solution as well we literally just use foil bags and print label stickers that go on the bags and even doing that ends up taking quite a bit longer then the filling process. Our latest concoction dubbed batter carts are a little bit trickier to mix up and deal with but since I usually fill a thousand of the same concentrate at a time I can exceed probably 2,000 carts an hour with those.

This new stepper motor set up for the cart farmer is perfect for us little folks to save our wrists and hands. Rocky mountain PLC is even going to make us a little springboard platform so we can be even lazier

1 Like

Would you say that capping and mixing are a larger bottleneck for the cart farmer?

This guy does 1.5-3k an hour depending on his flavors

It looks like we will see in november!

4 Likes

Oh my lord what the fuck

Dudes got the most right hand strength in the world.

1 Like

He can barely use it. After the Accident, he can only use it for filling and dabbing.

2 Likes

The accident?

Yes, 2 attempts on connors life were made during the cart wars. Both times he barely survived.

2 Likes

Wow.

My many applause and wishes out to him.

What exactly happened?

You’d have to ask him woe

1 Like

Capping is a slow pita. Especially because the ceramic cartridges we use have such bad QAQC on the caps I’m finding no matter where I buy them from I’m getting 10 to 30% defective rate sometimes I’ll get a box of 100 and 90% of the caps are fucked. Must be that covid oversight lol. Mixing isn’t too bad we’re not even using a homogenizer. Just a microwave and corning magnetic mixers. I found that insulating the tubing and gun around the inlet and nozzle tip help keep the fluid from cooling too fast between mixes. I wouldn’t say capping and mixing is a bottleneck for the cart farmer since it’s not really a function of the cart farmer as far as filling is concerned The unit is super fast and I’m kind of scared moving to an automated filler since using a hand filler allows for such an infinite manipulation of the angle into the cart it feels like it would be faster. But operator fatigue on the hand pump especially on my ladies that fill is noticeable. For me it’s nothing to pump out 5,000 carts in a day filled manually but now you got a cap and bag 5000 carts that’s the shit that sucks for a small caregiver operation like us.

2 Likes

I’ve got an upgrade for the hand filling folks in mind, I just need to stop living in Airbnbs so I can set up a workspace

2 Likes

Didn’t we talk about wokemon?

1 Like

No you got to send me a PM now I’m intrigued lol

1 Like

Capping is the worst.

Couldn’t feel my fingers after 400 of em.

Dude I’m in vape cart cap hell right now. I’m switching to AVD ceramic and an just going to pay more and hope to God the fucking caps are secure. I love the ceramics but the QC is shit in the cast majority.

I’ve been wanting to make some capping tools, here’s a quick mockup for 4x AVD pushtops on a harbor freight 1 ton arbor press

4 Likes

I’ll usually cap about 2k in a day between watching tv and taking a few long shits in the day

1 Like