The F I L L D O W N (KISS backed down, pack it up boys)

A while ago, @Thehealingalchemist challenged my $700 manual filler to a race. I didn’t have time, because I was prototyping an automatic filler. Well, now I got time. Thehealingalchemist wanted me to fill syringes, but there is no market for that where I am, and I don’t want to waste supplies beating someone who’s fastest speed on a 100 rack is over 2 minutes.

I personally think an hour of filling would give a good idea of filling speed. I now also have round the clock access to a lab that has enough demand for the massive amount of carts we will be making.

So I would like you, the forum (the actual members, not mods) to come up with a fair set of rules. What type of hardware do you want to see filled? What time frame? Fastest person to a set number of units? The possibilities are endless.

16 Likes

I’d love to see as many different mfgs compete against the set of rules you guys come up with!

10 Likes

I think you should factor in accuracy in addition to speed. Get a scale that goes a few decimals to the right.

11 Likes

Im ready

4 Likes

how about ease of cleaning and batch switching?

7 Likes

id love to see prepped liters in mason jars with no prep in anything thing else. no propiety carts. no filling jigs ahead of time. just open boxes of unique pods or carts that arent propiety to any machine. no machine prep… no nothing.

just some homogenized liters of the same exact material across all brands.

7 Likes

Lol cart farmer is about to smoke all the opps for half the price this is gonna be a fun one

11 Likes

The kiss has a programed self cleaning feature

Likely they will be filling with D8, depending on location of the Filldown

2 Likes

D8 and disposables who even fill carts any more

3 Likes

Ill run crystalized cbd if i nees to. F it lets go

1 Like

im sure we can get some d8 for free filling and carting… this is a no brainer for a d8 producer to get involved with…

6 Likes

When’s the race going down and who else is competing?

2 Likes

im gonna say… i dont think a lot of companies are gonna wanna compete with the upside of thompson duke being nothing and they could lose a shit ton.

imagine a 50k filler get smoked by a 3500 filler…it would be company suicide!.. i think the only companies that might wanna compete are the 3 here… Cart farm, vapejet, and KISS

I could be wrong…

1 Like

Bro it’s already smoking the competiton for someone that produce 75-10k a week all I need to ask is how much can you produce an hour

3 Likes

I got a nitro assist tri clamp prototype that might be worth in the race I built using these

2 Likes

I’m pretty confident I can get Hogan at TD on board

Killa and I talked about hosting this as a GLG event in FL in November

10 Likes

ive already started asking other people in the cannabis industry for a venue… Id love to host everyone down here when it starts to get cold everywhere else and we can have a beach party!

11 Likes

What’s the down time to changing flavors?

1 Like

Maybe two races? One “run what ya brung” in which each manufacturer can fill their carts of choice in the manner of their choice. Most mls filled wins
The next category could have set parameters like the same carts and workspace.

8 Likes