Did you guys try full ceramic carts?

I got them from @Wolkentek as a sample. Odd, the bottoms of mine are full ceramic.

1 Like

I HAVE BAD NEWS :joy: :rofl:

Oh no :joy::joy:

Guess Iā€™ll wait a little longer to buy

Right on, I havenā€™t had much of a problem without heating them. What are you doing to heat them?

these carts are great for full ceramic! the glass could be a little harder but other than that been lovin em.

The Glass quartz coil ones or the glass ceramic coil ones?

Yes, the gCell.

The iCell are best for large scale operations. I have enough stock in the us to offer 1000 packs right now (MAY 2020)

Was the rubber left on the bottom when u capped. It had to be that worker was hung over. Ur carts must been made on monday. You need his Wednesday carts they are grade A

hahaha fuck it baby that glue makes the cart kick like a mule ! :joy: doesnā€™t bother ol snig any :sunglasses:

@qma I see youā€™re using my close up pic on your wolk cartridge page on your site. I would now like royalties shouldnā€™t be hard for a baller like yourself :joy:

2 Likes

Imma be updating it. The 0.5s donā€™t even have pictures. But wolks were a flash in the pan. They appeared, I bought as many as I could, then the wolks disappeared, leaving me out of stock in about a week.

People keep hitting me up asking about them. If youā€™d like, I can give em your number and give you a percentage of the stock checker calls :innocent:

1 Like

No worries. I wasnā€™t aware the wolks has disappeared. iā€™m sitting on about 30 of them empty and 30 ccell black tip , once i use those iā€™m trying to get my hands on some of these new qCell glass tips making the rounds. seems like the future of carts and they just look damn good. but saw someone claim they donā€™t produce as much vapor as the ascent ceramics so iā€™m conflicted there
@cart.farm

Very few carts produce as much vapor as the ascent iCell. Only press on ccell and wolks have matched up really.

The gCell coils are made from quartz, so it takes em a lot longer to get as hot as the iCellā€™s ceramic coil

2 Likes

Yes
I have tricks I used when filling. Iā€™ve even did a hand stand, while doing pushups while filling and still had no fire issues.

4 Likes

Maybe william is giving me all the good carts :thinking: I had 10 no fires now from my own brand out of tens of thousands.

Sometimes weā€™ll encounter capping defects, but those either donā€™t cap and we swap for a cap that does, or the cap body detaches from the frame and we heat gun them and fuse em back. I havenā€™t seen capping issues since my early april batch though.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never had any issues ot her than no fire in 2500 or so

Anyone notice the little ā€œKā€ on top of the intake on some of the Ascents? I thought this was on all of them but I just realized I have one without it

1 Like

Ask for Wednesday carts problem solved :green_heart::facepunch:

5 Likes

8m good with @Concentrated_humbold carts I have. Zero issues. Just banged out 50 more for an order.

1 Like