Did you guys try full ceramic carts?

Sounds like @DMLiftInc is homies with @luna. Aw snap…she gone. Damn.

7 Likes

does have that feeling…

3 Likes

So in this analogy, I a purchaser from general motors said that I sell general motors tek. You said “thank you for your business” implying to the site that we do business.

When you were chad-speak insulting toyota (@Ascent) , I brought up a time that I did business with general motors and had a bad experience. To which you responded saying, “we arent GM! We are Chevy!”

Thats why I am mad. Know your place chevy. Stop acting like you are GM and stop talking shit on a toyota thread if you wanna do damage control.

-4runner gangg

4 Likes

In my analogy. You bought what you thought was a Ferrari and bashed Lamborghini that has nothing to do with Ferrari. But both sell the same product. Thats why I’m defending myself. If you buy carts from us we will replace them. I can’t replace their carts. Everyone that sees your post thinks we don’t care. But we do. But you keep insisting we don’t care about our customers.

We make the best carts possible. Sure some might fail, nothing is perfect but we replace them for free if they do. We understand that when our customers thrive because our of high quality products they buy more. So we can thrive.

I paid $430 for some DMlift samples that failed. Was given the run around and after returning 95% of the samples on my dime, you would only refund me $380. Nickel’d and dime’d, and giving the run around for $50 bucks.

I would not recommend DMLift to anyone, regardless of your cart quality.

12 Likes

3 Likes

Hey, Could you message me your invoice so I can see what happened? Thank you.

Wow, this ones a doozy.

In our DM discussion, the rep is now accusing me of trying to take advantage of them!

6 Likes

^^^This^^^
Accept Homie ghosted you about your return on a batch of shitty carts from someone whom either is, or is not the manufacturer of them. They gave you the run around, and are appearing to continue to give you the run around?
@DMLiftInc What say yee DMlift? How about we get rush on fixing this because it would terrible if no one bought anything from you here, and we made you kick rocks? I mean that kind of thing happens here. We don’t like shady shit, and the member you’re accusing of trying to take advantage of you is a respected member here. You’re just… You

2 Likes

It’s interesting that when one searches the terms; DMlift carts, the 7th result, after their own website and social pages is this thread.

3 Likes

@DMLiftInc

Donate $100 and I will consider our business completed.

5 Likes

Yeah this one is a doozy I’ve spent 9 days going through emails and invoices trying to resolve your issue in the name of customer service. Give it time.

Just so everyone’s caught up on a conversation @qma and I have been having which I recently confirmed with my China rep… none of these guys are the actual manufacturer. They’re reps trying to sell as if they were but the manufacturer is a completely different entity. If you’re trying to buy carts from China, either find an actual manufacturer or pay good money(as in on top of their commission) to have someone who knows the business represent you. As far as I’ve been told most of these “all zirconia carts” are coming out of one manufacturer and there not even ceramic. Stainless steel or bust motherfuckers let’s go.

3 Likes

And the truth will set you free!

I dont play a cart manufacturer in real life, but I do on future.

2 Likes

The only thing oil should ever touch is actual ceramic stainless steel or glass. An actual high quality cart is going to cost at least $2.00… stainless steel and ceramic are both expensive.

3 Likes

We are the only company with an office in the US that manufactures Zirconia Ceramic cartridges. Other manufacturers make ceramic carts but they are Alumnia 95 or 99 grade ceramic. So they are more prone to shattering if dropped and less healthy.

Zirconia Ceramic is used in dental implants and will not scratch or chip if dropped. Other grades of ceramic are more prone to shattering if they’re dropped and less healthy. We are also the only cartridge manufacturer that has developed a pink zirconia ceramic cartridge without using glazes making them even healthier.

Here is a video of me dropping it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGIc9piFLPg/

I can beat $2 each with our promotional price. But you have to meet our MOQ.

I didn’t ghost him. I’m still working on it.

1 Like

Just checking that’s all. We should all feel confident with, and about each other. However, life doesn’t work like that, and I understand somethings need time. Awesome you’re working on it!

1 Like