Did you guys try full ceramic cartridge?

That user and I are working on resolving his issue privately. He sent me a private message. I’m sorry about provoking you. I honestly didn’t mean to.

Landed price:1.2usd/piece

ok,shall we talk at Whatapp?

pack of 10,100,1000,anyway is ok.

Hi,i’m coming.
here is:

Shall we talk on WhatsApp?by the way,we are the largest manufacturer of full ceramic cartridges in China.

Is ascent a distributor of icell? Seems like everybody in china is the manufacturer

Seems legit that K is the little K printed above icells intake

2 Likes

No, many of them are fake, but we are indeed a relatively large manufacturer. We have many patents, and we can also broadcast live video. We are the largest manufacturer of full ceramic cartridges in China.

Oh, I know the question you asked, we are the manufacturer behind, they are the brand

1 Like

@Ascent do you guys share manufacturer?

1 Like

@BOSHANG_VAPE

What the cost for 100 1ml screw on tip ceramic carts?

Thanks

1 Like

Please add my WhatsApp:+86 17711635051 and I will give you a favorable price,sir.

Yes, the ones with K are made by us. It’s amazing that this detail was discovered, sir

2 Likes

So are these really the same carts as icells??

They quoted me a higher price :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Straight from the manu plant too :rofl:

What if I told you unicigs not even the real manufacturer for the zirconia ceramic?

Pretty sure we both know who it is :kissing_heart:

1 Like

what price?I can give you the samples first.

hi sir, pls check our 100% full ceramic disposable vape and carts. integrated ceramic and cotton free, can give you better smoking experience .

more info , pls send me message on whatsapp 0086 130 88867091 or send me email : Lawson@ecapvape.com.

samples can be sent for your reference .