Did you guys try full ceramic cartridge?

Great, i can make 3D models of shit, too

1 Like

ok,buddy.

1 Like

I don’t see any real shots of the same Aperture, just packaged carts. Also, no pricing?

3 Likes

Better post the price.

2 Likes

Those intake holes look intriguing, in a good way.

Do you have any sample packs of 10?

1 Like

I’d be interested in samples as well.

That’s great guys, you can find them on logistics.farm under the name “iCell plus

2 Likes

4x3mm holes… Perfect for raw disty? Do ya have a broken open pack I can score 10 of?

I got 5 packs up on the site

Honestly, in my opinion, wolks work better for raw distillate (WHEN THE FACTORY ISN’T FUCKING UP)

all the people running iCell plus are using 10% CBG like icell

https://www.reddit.com/search/?q=triangle%20trading%20co

(disregard @pdxcanna tirade post lol)

2 Likes

We manufacture premium Zirconia Ceramic carts with gold plating.

So do I, but I’m transparent, not a chad salesman, and give good customer service.

They’re called Wolkentek refillable viton carts:

3 Likes

We own 2 factories that manufacture our carts. We go out of our way to manufacture the best products possible because we know when our customers thrive they return and we thrive. True some might fail, but we will replace them for free.

So wait a minute. In 1 thread you say your not the factory, in another thread you say you are the factory.

Which is it?

1 Like

We are the manufacturer. Link me to that post

From yesterday, with @qma, you, and myself.

Edited it’s in the post
When you wouldnt stand behind your product when there were failures.

1 Like

https://www.linkedin.com/company/dmlift-inc-official

Check our LinkedIn page.

“A pioneer in manufacturing innovative, durable and healthy cannabis consumption hardware.”

i find it interesting that your customers were having issues with their carts around the same time that mine were having issues… it seems the only difference is I gave full refunds

By the way, mera and unicig are the same company.

As I said, if our customers have issues with our products we either replace them or refund their money. All of our previous customers are welcome to send me a DM and I will work to resolve their issues. I don’t know why you’re always so hostile.

You literally acted like you were the source, I asked for my from the source customer service, and then I got a not from the source fuck you in the form of you posting my bank information, and then you provoke me by hopping on my threads.

4 Likes