Did @etsgang snitch out @subzeroscientific? ASME and OLCC confusion? is this what our industry has come to?

8" pipe + wrong clamps = proof

You can go read asme b31.3 and bpvc if you want more info

2 Likes

ā€¦ Sure, show me it. @pdxcanna

Again. Letā€™s fuckin see it. Earth to yā€™all. Pictures worth a thousand words.

the codes are thousands of dollars to purchase, Iā€™ll let @ETSgang quote the relevant sections

3 Likes

:mag_right::face_with_monocle: yā€™all must be good at measuring photos.

So you think this is the smoking gun? That ETS sent to the OLCC?

Looks 6" to me. :man_shrugging:

8", not clean

7 Likes

:joy: looks like an R&D post followed by hate and contacting the authorities. God help the assuming when it comes to your businesses.

1 Like

Itā€™s really easy to tell if you stare at this shit multiple hours a day. Even I can see itā€™s 8ā€

6 Likes

Idk man, I canā€™t eyeball Instagram posts and think I should call the authorities. Extractors beware. Lol

@murphymurri this your crew right?

i wouldnt call the authorities either but that dont take away from the fact i can tell those clamps arent 6" either.

1 Like

Iā€™m not here to argue something I donā€™t know and I donā€™t speak for subzero, I see a rat is a rat is a rat is a rat.

1 Like

We just learned the game and continued to target our competitors.
Spreading the same bad business tactics we experiencedā€¦ Gang gang. If you canā€™t beat them. Rat them out.

Yā€™all go on podcasts like youā€™re for the industry but itā€™s clear. You are just continuing shady tactics you learned the hard way.

Justifying your actions is beyond reprehensible.

As a single dad Iā€™m sure you have some built up frustration about your life and life choices, which is understandable. Overcompensating online isnā€™t the way to handle it though. The whole ā€œitā€™s me against the worldā€ thing canā€™t be healthy lol. You need to try to find a different hobby to help fill your free time. Your mental health would/will thank you.

10 Likes

Your ass canā€™t even eye ball a license for age verification.

11 Likes

Lmao thanks for your input, but if you canā€™t see the account for the memes and trolling hash haters for what it is. Thatā€™s your own issue lol. Iā€™m happily not in this rat race to the bottom. You donā€™t see me applying for work lmao

1 Like

@sidco Iā€™m demoting this account again. Itā€™s a self proclaimed trolling account

9 Likes

Thatā€™s a common theme.

Or should this be attributed to @XDinF4200jail?

8 Likes

Hereā€™s one way that this could be a huge 'ol zero:

The pictures are of R&D/engineering test systems.
There are no stamps because they have not built and sold a completed 8" system.
They arenā€™t claiming certification because the designs havenā€™t been fully approved yet.
The certified vessels will be built at a certified shop that subzero is friendly with.

Iā€™ve heard nothing but good things by people I trust about subzeroā€™s work. Itā€™s entirely possible that this is a massively blown out of proportion dumpster fire.

8 Likes

I agree, this is completely blown out of proportion and I would absolutely trust the fabrication from this shop. The work they show online is top flight and properly fabricated. As a US manufacturer that is not easy to do competing with Chinese steel from a cost basis.

This is 100% a design/engineering error that is easily corrected. I would assume itā€™s already addressed and fixed in the field.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know about instagram. But I do know about talking to regulators. And I know about being the target of regulators because people make complaints, right or wrong.

This is reality. Being a whistleblower always gets flack. I donā€™t like having people blow whistles on me - but then I think Iā€™m doing the right thing all the time and when Iā€™m not its good that someone else comes in and lets me know about it.

The whole premise that we shouldnā€™t be self regulating and checking each other doesnā€™t make sense.

Is the OLCC the right place for this? Probably not. But the local fire marshal? The codes enforcement division? The international body giving the accreditation ASME? Sure - all of those. And if you really had no idea who to call your local representative at the city council, state or federal level. They will at least help you get to the right place.

Its a strange place I find myself in. Only in the cannabis industry have people questioned needed to have things that are appropriately rated and certified for safety. No where else has someone questioned why I think we need gas detection systems or confined entry signage or appropriate ASME stamps on things.

So strange here. I think its animosity with authority and the police in general - which I am on board with. But at the possibility of killing yourself and your employees or someone else and someone elseā€™s employees - just because you are in cannabis? Thatā€™s fishy to me.

13 Likes

I found this to be quite funny.

@XDinF4200jail itā€™s a bit confusing your attacks against people misrepresenting items for sales to be a triggering action for you. You spent part of your cannabis career relisting false asme certification and ratings on xds website and we donā€™t see you speaking out, refuting your actions, stepping up to your management or anything like that. So really you are a accessory to the same act that you condone on here with regards to misrepresenting facts of a product. Calling a regulatory body like @ETSgang has done asking about regulatory changes based on products entered into the market is not only due diligence but it is also standard operating procedure. Businesses that conform to asme or peer review arenā€™t notified by a email or news flash about changes made to regulation of said hardware. When manufacturers see these changes they call their engineers and regulating institutions to check and confirm if regulations have changed.

You clearly donā€™t understand what asme is, or how to become asme certified shop. You canā€™t even physically observe non asme hardware and asme related content on the Internet to understand or be aware of what is required for 3p, asme, or peer review engineering stamps to be placed on machines or possess requirements for such claims.

You canā€™t even age verify little girls who you claim lied to you about their age, and their ā€œmomā€ lied to you, prior to engaging is a sexual conduct statutory sexual offence with a minor. Why is anyone going to listen to you about asme complaints. If you canā€™t age verify a girl who is clearly underage before you engage in sexual acts then how are people to trust you can verify what is or isnā€™t asme; and or be the judge of people who you claim are snitches.

Asking for a friend.

12 Likes