Did @etsgang snitch out @subzeroscientific? ASME and OLCC confusion? is this what our industry has come to?

We have no bad blood with subzero outside of them misrepresenting themselves as something they are not, a certified ASME fabricator.

You can try and manufacture all the drama you want here. We have 2500+ machines in the space and every one followed the rules when it left our shop. You want to run a design that doesn’t account for regulatory approval, or universally set pressure safety standards, thats your call of course. The manufacturing community around this industry needs to be held accountable because we are talking about people’s lives here when they run all of our designs. Thats our focus @ETS, and no amount of trolling will change that.

Im sorry @Sidco_Cat im done rambling here. XD you want to talk this out, feel free to call me.

5 Likes

From an outside perspective you probably shouldn’t engage this dude. I have operated your equipment in the past, and had a lovely experience.

But, you engaging with this dude, and trying to come off with this “we have no bad blood” shit is hilarious bro. You could have just minded your business and kept it moving, his liability is not your shops liability, and we already know any other excuse is just some altruistic bullshit cause you wouldn’t be in this business if it wasn’t feeding your family.

a rat is a rat…

10 Likes

Fuck anyone who misrepresents ASME certs on large pressure vessels.

Full stop.

4 Likes

Let me reiterate: I have no skin in this conversation and was only here to point out hash haters and supply memes. The hate provides itself.

I have no association or business with SubZero or ETS.

@EverettMarm is a hashtag a misrepresentation? Maybe they do asme work. This fuck anyone and let’s call the cops on them for a hashtag group is growing.

1 Like

Why was the hashtag included on a noncertified design/rig if not to mislead?

1 Like

The company maybe as a whole does asme work and that one product isn’t and hashtags are for views. Why would we all pre assume and join the cop side? A better question for yourself.

To cast judgement and call the authorities over a hashtag is SO FUCKING LOW LOL

Hashtags have zero purpose other than views and hot keywords.

3 Likes

Hashtags are for views… so you agree that the tag was there to add prestige to the brand?

Why don’t you try hashtagging a medical claim on a cannabis product and see what the FDA thinks about it?

Oh we didn’t mean to imply THIS product went with that tag we put next to this product?

LMMFAO.

1 Like

I don’t agree with anything, I’m not assuming like you and the cop team.

1 Like

Your assuming anything that deflects from the claim at hand.

I’m assuming they can speak for themselves.

thats perfectly fine to feel that way, and i can ALMOST understand your position.

BUT, there are many many other highly productive ways that ETS could have minded their business and shed light on non-ASME gear and or mis representation.

Take a look at america, and what policing the general public has got us. Here and around the world.

4 Likes

They could have called SubZero themselves and teamed up for that level up come togetherness mentality they’re preaching on a podcast after crying they’re out 660k on patents.

1 Like

Perhaps. But a phone call would have just as likely to be ignored completely.

3 Likes

And that’s probably the more to it story we’re all missing.

But until more appears. This is what I’ve got to work with and it ain’t pretty. It’s pathetic.

1 Like

I’m sure there is, but that doesn’t mean it changes the core issue.

I’m no ETS fan/groupie. I told Ellis his 1300 design was shit to his face back about 10 years ago. Particularly the quick-connect the recovery pot hung on.

Safety is my concern as a production manager. Safety of my crew and myself. I take certs seriously. My current rig is CO2 and is rated to 1000 bar (> 14,000 psi). You better believe I take that cert seriously as my ass and my crew’s ass depends on it.

8 Likes

Do you think you can infer from a Instagram photo or hashtagged photo a claim is being made, and you should then contact that out of state companies government and report them?

@EverettMarm

Y’all are helping build a list of people who report others swiftly. No offense, but y’all are a different breed.

2 Likes

Yes. If an instagram post contains a hashtag I will and should infer that tag was intended to go with that post.

3 Likes

Right , but to the company in general advertising they can asme or that this product is asme @EverettMarm

See my point?

Not all products are asme but you can best believe I advertise on all the hashtags because they have no rules.

People should take care of the claims they specifically make.

It’s like the main thing people catch shit for in this industry. Particularly relating to medical claims but also related to specific certifications.

Don’t go around calling yourself an engineer without a license. Don’t claim your shit is certified if it isn’t. It’s that simple.

2 Likes

A hashtag isn’t a claim.

1 Like