Diamonds or Terps

What’s worth more diamonds or the terps they’re swimming around in. If someone could break it down for me I would greatly appreciate. I would imagine dry diamonds are worth a lot less. Does this mean the terpenes are worth more?

1 Like

I charge more for Dimonds/ clean sugar. No color at all in them. But i dont make carts so i usually dont separate them. Just do applesauce or badder.

3 Likes

So many variables… all around I think terps are worth more. Hence people selling terps for the vape market for $50/ml, and that’s wholesale

1 Like

$50/ML for canna terps in wholesale quantities is highway robbery.

4 Likes

Stoopkid left his stoop!

1 Like

I whole heartedly agree. Blows my mind that people pay that.

But it’s not pure terps, high in terpenes yes but it’s not fair to compare hte to canna terps

4 Likes

Those people must just love pissing money away and haven’t tried to find better. That price was acceptable in like 2018 but a ton of labs are pulling terps now. Swear every month in 2020 I’ve been quoted $5 less per ml

2 Likes

I unfortunately know a lot of people like that. Their margins are decent enough that they don’t care…

These are not logical business practices.

That’s very true. Even with hte, I think the terps are worth more then the diamonds

2 Likes

Thca fetches way more than the terps per $.
However I feel terps are worth more bc anything can produce diamonds if fresh enough. But only quality makes gas terps
And for.the right terp sauce I’d give a lil extra also

Dont get confused w terps that have been further processed and concentrated even more per say

3 Likes

Hey guys I am new to the forum. What is a good price for Terps?