Why don’t you make a video doing your hydrogenation method for all of us

6 Likes

Coming from the food coloring diamond guy that means a lot

15 Likes

You’ve learned a lot my dude.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

pretty sure zero times zero, is still zero

@moveweight this sounds like a burn I would use, kudos.

5 Likes

There are lots of women chemists that would/can dom you and tell you how smol your peepee is, if that’s what you’re into of course. Sounds like it mr man

4 Likes

real question is, will they do the butt stuff and the thing with their tongue that I like.

Thats a make it or break it with me. Being able to intellectually disarm me is just the tease to it.

1 Like

Thanks! Been reading non stop😂first I was like whaaat these Americans got crystals, it blew my mind and just had to have my own.

Got a couple of jars going right now different stages, witnessed bloom in the jar first time now while in the freezer.

5 Likes

Tag em. Sounds like a good time.

1 Like

Not using the tools/technology available to you to provide a better life for yourself and your family and bragging about it is just a punchline in and of itself.

Which episode? Don’t see it on the site :frowning:

Tell me about about solvent dyes

Final episode of season 2 or 3 you can also find it on my website WILLBILLYTEK.com

Making dabs IS what provides for my family and 30+ other families. Closed up seeing collections filled with fire. Yall have a good day.

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::sweat_smile::grin::stuck_out_tongue:

This is probably the funniest thing I’ve read from you. Sense of humor in check! :sweat_smile: I’m not tagging them tho

Find your own drama king :prince:

I’m sitting here thinking Seriously…do u know where your at… Just look the F*** around we don’t have to point u anywhere u are here

:green_heart::facepunch:

The search bar must be a level 3 secret which I don’t even get bc I’m level 2 bc I haven’t pitched a f***** tent to stay here

Them mods can be gone for months and never drop a trust level @Future the liar bc I can point at one I know that hasnt kept his trust level requirements up but still level 4 to 5. Lmao.
But to @Future congrats bc all the info is. Here bc of u and sidco started a legend forum for this op to get his info for absolutely free y’all are badass and I mean that with the truest intemt
If you can read you can learn

1 Like

My friend sent me this cool video.

I love watching pressure make it appear like the saturation of the solution changes

10 Likes

Play with sugar and water like all the cool kidz do at first in their career…

Edit: you know… Rock candy

2 Likes

Màybe the saturation doesn’t change but the very curve it started on may move? Just a thought

Bc Ive noticed this w pressure. U can close ur valves add nitrogen on top warm butane even pretty hot tane and it stops the bubbling. I’d say it’s forcing it down

Same way adding nitro to the diamond miners works in controlling your evap when u want to

3 Likes

As you offgas saturation changed. Just like if you add butane back saturation changes. Interestingly enough the speed that you increase saturation (let solvent evaporate) is a factor is where your nucleation and crystal growth fall in your saturation curve. :+1:

To the other point pressure changes bioling points. Doesn’t matter if it’s from nitrogen or the pressure if the mixture inside. Add pressure, boiling point raises.

5 Likes