Diamond Miner too tall

So my diamond miner is too tall for my oven. I am thinking of getting it its own dedicated warm water recirculating bath. Can anyone help me identify these fittings?

Thanks,
Josh

This looks like a Honeypot from an ETS MeP or miniMeP. Swiss is super helpful over at ETS give them a call and I’m sure they’d be glad to tell you what kind of liquid quick connects those are. Alternatively you could just borrow them from your system, unless you just bought this separately?

Yeah, it’s the original honeypot, I switched it out for a shatter spout and switched this one to a miner.

I’m not having the best communication with them atm so much of what I have to learn about these machines and fittings will be asked here unfortunately.

1 Like

Id hit home depot and change the fittings to npt and be done. Its just water

6 Likes

Its probably listed on all the parts that come with the system

Looked at my manual, they were referred to as hard-line swagelok jacket port chiller line in/out fittings.

Looks like a fancy quick connect designed to make you shell out dough for some overpriced fancy hose. @slabby has the right idea

1 Like

pop those swage connections off and attach anything you want

2 Likes

I mean you do want a quick connect if you ever need or want to move it. Other wise you’ll risk warming fluid loss everytime you disconnect. Seems strange it wouldn’t come with the connections tho. There are some pretty cheap effective ones at hardware type stores. If I can source mine locally in the northernmost city in Merica you should be able to source some pretty easily. Nothing needs to be food grade or fancy if no product ever touches it.

1 Like

Found em! LQ2 Quick Disconnects.

Thanks gents.

4 Likes