Diamond consult

That’s a solid deal!

2 Likes

I’d hit up @Dred_pirate.

5 Likes

@StoneD knows what’s up.

6 Likes

Ya have??? What I say? :wink: if it was thru Instagram you gotta blow me up messages get lost in the requests

6 Likes

Lol it was thru ig on two separate accounts, which probably doesn’t help your situation

1 Like

Considering they delete me on the reg it really doesn’t. Hahaha shoot me a DM on here

8 Likes

What’s a phone consultation cost for someone thats not a noob @Diamondalchemy shoot me dm if u don’t wanna post it here. I wanna know the 4 day butane diamond eggs I been seeing

Bc idk what some y’all are doing to be dropping these butane stones as large and as fast as they are like fucking eggs. Pentane I understand…butane I know how to do it but my way takes solid month sometimes

1 Like

Sounds like the Medusa stones. In person or phone is same price. Phone consult works as a retainer tho. Can usually make your brain :exploding_head: in a few hours. Then you have hours left to hit me up with any questions you have as you have them. Dm me well talk

4 Likes

I mean I can grow cut clear big diamonds but takes 3weeks usually w butane then extra week for good measure. Crc or non crc I come out the same way

2 Likes

@Diamondalchemy Dm’s about to blow up!!!

6 Likes

Fair warning I don’t have any notifications turned on, if you dm me and I don’t respond it cuz I ain’t on here much :person_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

Dm Sent !

2 Likes

Tbh big rocks are easy to make as soon as you understand your super saturation point, and the solvent you’re working with.

Ill be at MJ Biz avail to answer anyone’s questions abt hydrocarbon or anything else mfg related!

Phone consults sound strange. But I’m available for those too, I guess. :rofl:

These took 4-8 days.

9 Likes

5 Likes

I definitely get super saturation …I just haven’t had time to play r and d lately. I’ve got couple different ideas that I assume will work but I don’t know till I get to try it and unfortunately I’ve no market for giant huge rocks but id still like to learn the 4 day jumbos instead weeks

4 day jumbos … Considering the Tek started w 2-4 weeks growth time but mine are also Lucy’s every time .4 days seem super fast for no seed stones. Esp guys doing this pan Tek

Fastest I’ve ever did was 2weeks and that was live was terpene heavy like crazy

@Cannachem what’s going on with that 2nd jar why’s it solid color and not transparent

A lot of ppl that already pretty much know what they doing don’t wanna spend tons money to get u out there and then tell em how to make in 5min

And most the guys I’ve seen on here have an hourly rate for phone consultation

It’s not that I don’t know how to make em or don’t understand what’s going on. I just need a lil more play time to get my set and forget Tek down to 4 day dumps

1 Like

Some :boom: badder, thats whats up lol

1 Like

Was hard to tell by the video on the phone I get it though now badass
:green_heart::facepunch::+1: